This is me.

Many of my friends love to underestimate me like when I say that I did something by myself. They don't believe it, this thing used to hurt me but not anymore. Since I get that they can't really do what I do and they have no idea about what I can do or what I think and I'm sure that they will never know that I write this about them. I'm not trying to turn this into a burn book, I just write everything in my mind but...it's turns out negative than positive. Anyway, fuck it as long as it helps me release my stress and it's not a lie, I still going to do it. I have no idea if anyone that I know will see this but I will keep it as safe as possible because if they say this, it's just like they get into my mind like every corner of my mind and this can't be good. I can't imagine they read this and the next thing they know they won't look at me the same way that they used to. Oh no, but if they find out about this in the next 10 years I can say that time passed and people change, but why do I feel like I'm going to change in the worst way jeez...am I going to be a psychopath? Oh no, I need to be 100% positive about myself but with my obsession. I can't be. The whole damn hundred percent of myself is a mess like I fuck up, my life is totally fucked up...GREAT. Living this life is really suck. Maybe it's just because I'm at the point where I'm not a girl not yet a woman. Look like I understand myself but bitch no! Still believe that I will change my attitude one day.

Sometimes tells a secret to a stranger is the best way to get something off your chest. When you don't want people around you to know because sometimes you don't know if they can be trusted or not and even more you don't have to worry if they will talk behind your back or not since if they do it doesn't matter because they don't even know you.