All the lesson

We travel through time. All the tears we lost will never come back. It will only remain lessons and memories.

Don't waste your time on anybody else. Self-love is the best way to heal yourself, no one can love you more than they love themselves. My friend once asked me "Is there someone you can't live without? Like if you don't have that person you are going to die." I didn't know how to answer this question so I answer without it even think, I said it is you...After that day I've been thinking about this question and the real question that I got is no one except me. I don't understand why does my life has to depend on someone. When it is my life. I don't need anyone to produce oxygen for me to breathe and at the end of the day all I have is myself and when I'm sad I don't think that it's a joke. So don't let anyone's expectations control or affect the way you live. I mean they can expect anything from you but you just have to let them prepare for the disappointment because you don't have to give a fuck what others expect. You already have your expectation, so do what you expect not what others expect you to be.

Don't let anyone hurts your feelings for their happiness. As I say are used to be the person who always let everyone hurt my feelings by making fun of me for fun because I thought that it would be the best way to keep friends but now I realize that it is fine to cut someone off and it's not your fault, you don't have to feel guilty at all. If they want to stay in your life, they only have to treat you nice not treat you like shit. So if they don't then you can cut them off. I used to think that I should have clapped them back but I know that it will hurt them 100 times than hurt me. Perhaps I'll have to let karma work and all you have to do is fade away from their lives.