P1 ; Ch2 | "DUMBASS"

y/n's pov

   who is that? i wonder.

   still behind the rock, i see the person start to walk around. once the smoke cleared, i could see them clearly. well, he.

   he had a white suit on with dots on the upper right of his chest. he had goggles on, but none like mine. it was a full screen with blue eyes illuminating from it. he had blonde spikey hair, and was quit buff.

   as i watched him, he seemed interesting. i'm intrigued. he had something in his hand. it was black and flat. what is that?

   he dropped it on the ground, but it didn't land on the ground, it floated.

   what the-

   he hopped on the flying board thingy and started to fly around. he started laughing and he seemed like he was having fun. i want to join him..

   mesmerized, i accidentally kicked a rock, which caught his attention. quickly, i hid behind the rock, hoping he didn't see me. but he shot at the rock, which made a huge hole in the middle of it, while i'm on the ground against it. the hole was right beside my head.

oh my gosh that was so close!

   after a minute, he flies away on his flying thingy, making me want to follow him. i stand up from behind the burning rock, dusting off my clothes with a sigh. i peek my head back out from the rock and see him just about to make a turn and quickly, but quietly, make a run for it. i definitely don't want to loose him..

------------

   after a couple of hours later, i'm still following him and all he's done is search for something? what's he looking for? maybe i can help him! i jog behind a huge pile of old tires and catch my breath. a couple of deep breaths later, i crouch down, putting my hands on the inside of the tire. i prop myself up, my head peeking out the hole of the tire, and my knees on the ground.

   i feel something tickle my arm, so i look down. hal was running down my arm and towards the mysterious guy. "no, hal!" i whisper shout as quiet as i can so the guy couldn't hear me. hal doesn't listen, apparently on a mission to get the guy's attention.

   hal crawls up to him, making a noise, so the guy reacts by shooting his gun where hal was. i gasp, covering my mouth as i watch the scene unfold. luckily, hal has been through a lot, so he just popped right back up and looked up to the boy.

   the guy raised his eyebrow and crouched down to the ground. he held his hand out for hal to crawl on it, to which hal did. hal crawled all over him, making him laugh and let out small giggles. i smile at the sight, accidentally starting to giggle myself.

   unfortunately, the guy hears me and shoots at the stack of tires i'm behind while i ran to the other stack. he shoots that one too, and the next one, so now i'm all alone for myself. i quickly slide my goggles on, hoping it would hide me because it's a habit i've made on accident.

   the boy walks up to me with an angry look in his face. when the smoke from the gunshots cleared, you could see his face clearly.

woah.

   i stare at the boy in awe. his face is so pretty. i feel my cheeks start to warm up, and i clear my throat. i look at the boy again and hold out my hand for hal. hal crawls on my hand as the boy says something.