A Woman Scorned

i woke up this morning and got showered. i put on some black ripped jeans, my boots, and a long sleeve maroon shirt. i did my makeup and left my hair down. i walked out of the bathroom to see raylan getting up. winona had already left for work but left coffee and a note for raylan and i. 

~~Tay and Raylan, 

     i love you both, get along today and handle what you need to. tay, the world has a crazy way of working, look at raylan and i. dont let anything or anyone stand in the way of real love, youll only hurt yourself. Raylan, you can be pissed at me later, she deserves happiness just like anyone else. be nice.  -Winona~~

i laughed at the note as raylan rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom. i grabbed my coffee and walked out of the room dialing boyd. 

boyd: good morning ms. givens, been looking forward to hearing your sweet melodic voice.

tay: boyd, i need your help today.

boyd: well darlin, im slightly tied up at the moment, any way you can get johnny to extend a hand for now.

tay: do you need me?

boyd: at the moment im in police custody and im sure its against this good officers policy to bring me to my maker.

tay: fuck.

doyle: guess you figured it out didnt you princess.

tay: remember my promise. cause im gonna make good on it.

i hung up and got in my truck. i drove to the cabin where dicky was to find it empty. i heard beeping. i ran as fast as i could and hit the dirt as the cabin exploded. i got up and got to my truck. now im pissed. i met raylan at mags store at 2pm. i was still trying to get dirt off of me. 

"hes not here" mags said. 

"do you have any idea what ive already dealt with" i asked as tim dusted my shoulder off. 

"i cant imagine" mags said.

"your boys tried blowing me up in that shithole cabin out of ninety" i said. 

"my hunting cabin blew up" she asked pissed.

"where the fuck is doyle" i asked. 

"i thought you wanted dicky" mags asked. 

"yea" raylan said. 

"doyle has boyd" i said. 

"ah, old love" mags smiled. 

"i will shoot you right here mags, i dont give a fuck who watches" i said pulling on her and holding it to her mouth.

"marshal" mags said.

"no mags, i think our families due some justice for everything your family has done" raylan said telling tim to walk out.

the guys left and mags trimbled. 

"i wont ask again" i said. 

"hes at my house, both of them" she said. 

"give me your cell and head home" i said.

she did as told and headed out. i walked out and shut the door. raylan smirked at me. 

"shes going home. doyle and dicky are at her house" i said.