Chapter 14

Readers P.O.V

I slowly wake up in the morning after crying all night. Then I get up and sighs softly "I guess I'm going to have to find a way to leave here. I just hope that I can this time. Now it's time to see what the house looks like." I headed to the door and walked through the house to look around.

The living room looked very homey. The couch had some anime stuffed toys which they were all my favorites. I can see that he was quite a stalker because they were all the recent ones that I have watch. Walking around I can see that the tv was nice and there were many movies to watch. I softly sigh as I walked into the kitchen as that it was very big and clean. I check the fridge and see that it was fully stacked up with the foods that I love to make and eat. "I see... he really does know what I love to eat too... pretty weird... ugh" closing the door and leaving the kitchen. I can see that there are two doors next to my room.

"Mmm I'm not sure if I should be looking in theses doors. Well, I am alone, and he did say that I can do what I want to do in this house" I walk up to the second door and slowly open it. Hoping that nothing bad is in there, I then open the door to see that the room was a bathroom. I sigh in relief happy to see that it was the bathroom.

After a while I looked at the third door wanting to open it. Thinking to myself maybe that's Eren's room since he said that the other room is mine. I then walk up to it and turn the knob and see that its locked. I sigh then go sit on the couch for a bit. "I see that he has locked up his room. Now I don't know what to do."

Eren's P.O.V

Eren walked to his car and drove off to the new job that he got in the next town over. On the way there he song and smiled so big "I finally get to be close to ____. Mmm I think I'm going to get her the food that she loves to eat for dinner as a surprise to welcome her home." He then got to work very happily.

~time skip~

Eren then heads home with the food very happy to get to see ____ "I'm so happy that I'm going to see ___ and make her feel at home. I do love her so much. I hope she will love the food that I'm bring for her. my perfect little angel~" after a while he gets house and parks outside the house very excited to see ____. He then walks to the door and opens it up. He sees ___ watching an anime movie that he has gotten for her. "Hello, my little angel~ I'm home from work. Oh, I got you, your favorite food to welcome you home" he walks up to the couch she is sitting on and set the bag of food down on the side of her. She then looks up at him and slaps that food off that couch.

____ looks at him angry "this is not my home. You bombed my real home remember. So don't you dare welcome me home." She then goes back to watching the movie.

After she turned away, he blushed and smiled wide loving the way she was treating him. He then chuckled softly and pinned down ____. Leaning into her ear softly whispering, "keep it up my angel and I won't be able to hold back anymore." He then softly nibbled on her ear then gets off her and goes to his locked room. (He went to do the deed.)

After some time, he comes out of the room and saw that ___ has left into her room with the food that he got for her. Smiling at the thought for her being so mean and still ending up eating the food. "Oh yes I do love her so."

Reads P.O.V

I freaked out at how Eren pinned me down out of nowhere. I didn't even think that he would do that to me. Let alone bring me food to welcome me to the house. I hate this house so much. I don't care if he brings me all the things that I want. Its still not my home. After watching him leave to his room I just wanted to be long. I couldn't help myself now to take the food because I didn't really eat at all.

When I heard Eren leave his room then go to the kitchen I took the opportunity to go see what's in his room. I slowly walk out for my room and tiptoed to the third door. I stop when Eren stopped making sounds in the kitchen. I took a deep breath in and stayed still for a moment. He then started to cook again giving me the chance to move once again to the door. I finally was able to get to the door, moving my hand close to the door handle. I then open the door to see what's in the room. I softly gasp to what I saw.

(Cliff hanger hanging from a cliff and that's why it's called cliff hanger. I hope this is good enough for now. I'm sorry that it took me a whole dumb year to update this chapter. I will do my best to update more then this. More will come out soon, I hope. LUCHIA905OUT!)