Chapter 6

* 3 Years later *

I found a way to leave the country and to live on my own. I never wanted to date anyone anymore, because I didn't want my heart to be broken again. Because I know that Eren will come back for me sooner or later.

I've worked at [work name] for about a year now. The walk to [work name] is far, but good for me. I head to work, and after work my new friends and I will go out and eat. My two new best friends are named (friend one) and (friend two), and they're twin sisters.

* after leaving work *

"So ____ when are you ever going to get a bf?" [friend one] gave you a slap in the back.

"So, ____! You have been living here for three years, and you're still single!" [friend two] grabs my hands and pulls them to her chest.

"Well, I don't think I should date at all. That's why don't have a BF. " Both of the twins looked at me confused, then looked at each other and smiled.

"Ok ____, but when "that guy" comes, would you want to date him?"

"And what guy are you talking about?"

"Well it can be anyone." [friend two] interrupted [friend one].

"So it wouldn't matter because I don't want one at all!" I look down at my feet. I wish I could tell them why I can't date. I know someday Eren will find me and will kill my new boyfriend. It's better to stay single, so no one can get hurt again.

"Well, bye ____. See you in the morning." Both of the twins say as they walk to the door.

"Yeah, see you in the morning!" I wave goodbye to them as they enter their house.

Twins P.O.V

We walked into our house to find a person sitting on the couch.

"Who are you, and how you get in our home?" We backed away to get closer to the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Eren Jaeger, and I let myself in. Oh, and don't bother trying to leave." He got up and walked towards us.

I grabbed my sister and ran to the door only to find that it was locked shut, and when we tried to unlock it, we saw that it was one of those security locks.

"See, I told you. You can't leave and for that, you are going to be punished!" I know that we should run but we couldn't feel our legs. We felt trapped as Eren came closer to us.

"What do you want from us?"

"Oh, it's simple. I want you two dead!"

Wait a minute did he say that he wanted us dead? We don't even know who he is!

"Mmm it looks like you guys want to run. Well try to run now, and see where you can run to." I just fell on the floor and [friend two] started to run, though I wish she had never tried to. Eren threw a knife at her back. Blood was flying all over the room and some landed on my face as well.

"HAHAHAHA she was easy to kill! Are you going to be the same?" I couldn't even think anymore as he got closer. The only thing I remember was him saying "This is going to be fun HAHAHAHA!" That's when I passed out.

(Hey guys sorry that this chapter is short but the next chapter will be good I hope. So leave comments and if you want more tell me. LUCHIA905 OUT!!!!!)