Chapter 1

I woke up in a strange place. I am tied up on a old bed. What has happened to me? Where am I? What will they do to me? I see that the room is all dark, but from bottom of the door came light from another room. I sat there in the dark hearing this voice of a man talking about me and him. Two minutes later I heard the word (marry). I started to get scared of what would happen to me. As I sat there thinking of what I should do, the door opened allowing light to flood the room. I couldn't see the man who was standing there because of the light shining in my face. Then he came up to me and began to speak.

"In a couple of days you are going to be mine and nobody else's." Then the man was close enough for me to see his face. It was Eren. Eren grabs my head, kisses my forehead and then leaves the room. I am so confused, why me? I thought he got married to Mikasa . But why does he want me to be his wife if he doesn't even know me, or does he? I started to fall asleep when I was thinking and about Eren and how we met and that's when I had this dream.

*starts the Dream*

I am at this playground? I'm playing in the sandbox alone, when some girls come over to me and kick sand in my face. Then they kick my sand house on my legs. I started to cry as the group of girls laughed at me. Then this boy came up, scared the girls away, helped me to my feet, and began to wipe sand off me. After that, he hugged me tightly and started talking to me in a nice voice.

"Its ok now they're gone, ok, so please stop crying. What's your name?"

"*sobbing*My.... name.... is... ____ ____.... and ..... you?"

"Oh my is Eren Jaeger so please stop crying. It's not good for a pretty girl like you to cry ok."

*end of Dream*

As I woke up, I saw Eren walking towards me, and then he hugged me. I was at a loss to what was going on. Then he pulled away from me, and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you remember me ____ I was the boy that saved you at the sandbox. And now look at you. I always wanted to see ____ like this. Tied up, hopeless, and weak."

Eren's sweet, caring face faded away and turned into a big evil smirk his face . Then he grabbed me, pushed me to the wall, and bit my neck. Eren bit me so hard that I felt blood begin to flow down my neck. Eren's hand started to slowly move to my chest. He grabbed and squeezed so hard that I yelled out.

"Oh ____ it sounds like you are enjoying this, huh? Should I put my big shovel in your small bucket?" When Eren said that, I became even more terrified than before.

"Why are you doing this to me Eren?" When I asked that, he got up from where he was, walked to the closet and opened it. It was filled with pictures of me with my friends, family, and even with my boyfriend. I noticed, that he got ones of me in the shower, and when I was changing too.

"____, I been waiting for you for a long time, and finally I have you today and forever." As he continued talking, he grabbed something out of the closest, It looked blank.(a dildo lol JK)

"Eh, Eren.....what's that in your hand?

(cliff hanger time hahaha. Sorry guys next time you with find out what is in his hand. please leave comments if you want more ok. Luchia905 out!!!!!)