Chapter 5

Eren leaves the room and I can't keep my tears from falling from my eyes. You know it won't stop coming out. I hear Eren from the other room singing a song and it was named "They're coming to take me away" (It's posted on this chapter .). His footsteps were really heavy with every step he took. What's going to happen to me now?

All the time that it took him to clean the blood and take [bf name] out of the room made me sick.

"Now we are alone my pretty, ____ and we can become one at last!" Eren walks up to me takes out his phone, and plays sexy music on Spotify. He starts dancing around me and touching me.

"____ you look hot. Should I take your clothes off or lick all your sweat off of you? Mmmm I think I will strip you first." Eren slowly moved his hands to my mouth and takes the gag off.

"Eren please let go of my hand. I know you think that I will run away, but I won't. I just want to talk to you." I started to think that Eren wouldn't do that at all.

"____ why should I do that? You look sexy like this, tied up and hopeless. That turns me on so bad! You want to see a magic trick, well bend over and watch my dick disappear!"

"Eren listen to me okay! If you untie me we can enjoy having sex together. I know it'll better like that Eren." Eren gave me a confused look, then looked away.

"Mmmm ok then, ____. I want you to move with me and no stopping!" Oh he said yes! Now to see what I could do next.

Eren untied the ropes from my hands and put me on the bed gently. His hands slowly trail down my (C/H) hair to my cheeks. Our faces were close to each other, our mouths only inches apart. I can feel his cold yet warm breath on my lips. Then Eren broke off the silence. "I never thought that this moment would ever come. You on my bed and ready for me." I think that he truly loves me, but this has gone too far. I was going to talk, but was interrupted by his cold lips on mine.

Then Eren broke off the kiss and looked at me with eyes filled with lust. Slowly he licked my lips asking for permission to enter, so I let him in. I can feel his tongue explore the inside of my mouth. Then my eyes widened not because he was kissing me, but because he was grabbing my breast.

I can't hold it in anymore! I don't want this at all. I looked around to find a way to get out of here. Then I see that Eren has his legs wide open. So I kick him right in the crotch!

"AAAHHHHH ____ WHY!!!" Eren rolled to the side of the bed and I got up and ran away.

[Eren's thoughts]

"HAHAHAHAHA, you can run, ____ but you can't hide from me forever. I will find you, and when I do, you will never leave my side again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

(Hey guys! Were almost to the end of this. And the end will be a lemon of course! I hope I can get it right. Well if you like it leave a comment and if you want more tell me! LUCHIA905 OUT!!!!!!!)