Chapter 15: The world's against me

Okay so I'm not from the US and I don't know how a graduation works

Okay so I'm not from the US and I don't know how a graduation works. I just imagined lol. Also I'll probably edit this later this week as this Chapter is very rushed, but I didn't want you to wait any longer.

//

I was in bed, not wanting to get up. My dad had asked me what happened but every time I tried explaining it to him, I broke down. All he knew was that Harry and I were arguing. 'were arguing' that's light words...

It was 3 pm and I hadn't even gotten up to eat breakfast yet. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and opened it. I went to contact and pressed on Harry. My finger hovered over the call button for a while until I got a notification. Audry had tweeted something about graduation. Graduation was in 2 weeks and I hadn't even bought the ticket to the graduation yet... I had never been more unmotivated than I was after my two breakups.

I had texted Harry just after he found out, but he had left me on seen.

*1 week ago*

Me: I'll buy you an ice cream?

Rule #7: No matter how mad you are at your best friend, you have to forgive them if they give you ice cream.

Me: Please Harry, what do you want from me?

My finger was still hovering over the call button... I was about to let go off trying to maintain our friendship.

I went to messages instead to scroll through Harry and I's old messages and regret my decisions, but got surprised when I saw he had actually answered my message about a week ago, just before Tom and I broke up.

Wait what?

*6 days ago*

Harry: I want you to choose.

What the hell. That's cruel and selfish to put me in that position... but I guess he has the right to do so...

*Today*

Me: Okay, I choose you!!!

I smiled a bit, thinking our relationship would be saved. I was too naive... I looked up at the ceiling when my phone buzzed and I had received a message from Harry

Harry: For fucks sake of course you do now that you have lost Tom.

Oh fuck.

Me: Harry, I'm so sorry

Harry: Of course you are now.

Me: I always was!

*not delivered*

That's weird

Me: Harry?

*not delivered*

Me: Have you blocked me?

*not delivered*

Harry...

----

"Y/N, we're gonna be late!" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming." I yelled back.

I put on my graduation gown and got downstairs.

"Wow, my baby has grown so big." My dad said a faked wiping a tear away. I smiled at my dorky dad and nudged him.

"Have a great time." My dad said as he dropped me off in front of the school.

"Thanks dad." I smiled at him, but my smile quickly faded as I saw Tom talking to his friends across the road.

"Bye." I said and closed the car door.

"Audry Miller, congratulations. Lisa Alliser, congratulations." The principal started calling the students.

I enthusiastically clapped my hands when I heard my friends getting called, while anxiously waiting for my turn.

I just can't fall, it would be so embarrassing.

"...Y/N Y/L/N." She then said and I got up on the stage.

I looked around the room full of blue caps, when receiving my graduation certificate. I searched for Audry and Jake, but instead I saw Harry. All the joy (or the little joy that was present) was sucked out of me as I looked at my former best friend, who didn't even bother to look my way. He didn't even applaud me... and it hurt.

When I looked away and was on my way down the stage, my eyes met Tom's. He waved at me, but I rolled my eyes and continued off the stage.

How dare he wave at me?

When I got off stage and was on my way back to my seat a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked back and saw Harrison.

Why can't I just get to enjoy the day?

Harrison looked at me with big eyes for a while until he opened his mouth.

"Y/N, you have to forgive Tom... he's so sorry and-"

"Let go of me." I said my face full of disgust. Who was he to tell me how sorry Tom was?

"It's all your fault!" I said a little too loud and people around us shushed us.

"How is it my fault?" Harrison said sounding a little annoyed.

"If it wasn't for your stupid dare, I would've never gone upstairs and Tailor wouldn't have dared Tom to make me fall in love with him!" I yelled and the room went silent.

I looked around, tears starting to blur my sight. I noticed Harry was now looking at me. Our eyes met. He looked at me with a dissappointed expression on his face and when his eyes unlocked from mine, I turned around and ran out the room.

"Y/N!" I heard a voice I didn't have trouble putting a face to yell behind me.

Tom stay the fuck away.

I continued running when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Y/N stop, please!"

And I did... I stopped and turned around.

"Don't you dare ever to talk to me again! You played me, ruined me, got in the way of Harry and I! I haven't gotten a single good thing out of spending time with you! I never want to see you again!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

I turned around and ran until I got home. My dad looked very worried as I entered our house weeping and ran into my room. I threw myself at my bed and just cried and cried...

Dear heart, why him?

Why the fuck did you choose him?

I spent half of our time together loving him, and the half hiding how much I loved him.. just for him to leave me like this... lonely and broken and such a mess. I guess I was too naive. And I lost Harry too.

I turned around feeling someone laying next to me, but when I turned around nobody was there. I'm all alone.

The end.