🌸 Chapter 1 the pervensie's🌸

-----------
(Y/n)'s pov:

"(Y/n)?" The professor said "Yes professor?" I said "I just want you to know that the pervensie's gonna stay here for awhile" I nodded "I understand professor"

He smiled at me "I'm glad, now have a good night" I then left "you too professor"

(Time skip)

"-don't touch the sculptures! And also don't disturb the professor and Miss (y/n). Now here's your room, I hope your comportable" I heard Mrs. Macgready said but I walked away towards the garden to meditate.

After that I practiced my wind technic with the hand fan that my girls give me.

When I'm done I got back inside the mansion but I bumped into one of the Pervensie's. "A-ah g-gomennasai!" I bowed.

"I'm sorry but I didn't understand what you are saying, I'm Lucy by the way" Lucy said "o-oh s-sorry I'm (y/n),
(Y/n) (L/n) h-hajimemashite"

"My guess is that the hajimemashite is nice to meet you right?" She said "hai!" I nodded and then giggles "say Lucy what are you doing here by yourself?" I asked "will I want to explore the mansion" she replied "oh!" I said "and what are you doing here too (y/n)?" She said "o-oh, I'm going back to my room but if you want I could tour you around"

She then nodded "Yes please!" We then started walking around "By the way (y/n), is your eyes natural?" Lucy asked " Yes, it's natural" I said "it really suits you!" She said and I felt my face heat up "t-thank y-you" I said shyly.

(Time skip)

"-and if you need anything or some comfort you can come over to my room" she nodded "will good night Lucy" I said while kissing her forehead "good night to you too
(y/n)" she said and I left to go stargazing. 'its been a year now, I miss you guys.'

--------------
Hi! Guys thanks for reading my story I hope you guys love it.