🌸chapter 12 the stone table🌸

--------------

(Y/n)'s pov:

When they went inside, I eavesdropped at their conversation with my hearing.

"What do you want?" Aslan said

"What if I spear son of Adam's blood since the girl is not that big of a help of you is she?" The whit witch response.

"The girl's life and yours in exchange for son of Adam's. Or I will kill the both of them.

My heart beat is getting faster. 'Aslan's not gonna sacrifice himself right?' I asked myself in my head.

"Fine." A word that echoes through my head.

No one's pov:

(Y/n) talked to aslan and he said they'll try to negotiate the white witch to night. That's why she's now waiting for him outside their tent.

"Good evening aslan." She greeted

"Good evening (y/n). Just believe in yourself and your gonna be okay." He said

"Hai" she nodded

They walked further in the forest until (y/n) heard something from behind them, aslan also noticed so they stopped "shouldn't you be in bed?" asked aslan

"We couldn't sleep." Lucy said walking forward. "Please aslan, can we come with you?" Susan added

"We would be glad of the company for a while. Thank you." Aslan replied

(Y/n) gestures for them to walk faster.

"It is time" aslan said "from here (y/n) and I must go alone."

"But Aslan-" Susan was about to decline but (y/n) interrupted "will be okay, don't worry."

(Time skip)

(Y/n) saw the white witch's servants cheering and squealing, making some weird noises holding a burning torches with Jadis at the stone like table.

She holds onto aslan tightly as they went up, walking closer to the white witch. All of the nasty creatures makes noises right in front of them as they continue to take a steps.

The white witch also walked at the very center of the stone table with a dagger in hand.

"Behold the great Lion and his so called Queen." She announced and her creatures stared laughing.

Jadis nods and one of her servants hit aslan harshly that made him fall to the ground.

"Aslan!" (Y/n) shouted about to fight but they grabbed her and pinned at the ground.

"Bind them!" The white witch ordered. The  creatures pulled (y/n) by her hair dragging her up to the table then binds her by her hands and feet with a rope that has a spell so she can't scape.

While the others tied Aslan's mouth and feet.

"Wait!" Said Jadis "let him first be shaved!"

They cheered and started to cut Aslan's fur and mane.

"Stop it!" (Y/n) yelled "No! Aslan!"

The white witch looks at her smirking evilly and walked towards her "told you I will get rid of you." She whispered and stroked her face with a dagger.

"Bring him to me" she ordered and immediately they dragged Aslan up to the stone table, his and (y/n)'s eyes meet, he looks at her as if saying "it's fine, trust me" (y/n)'s eyes keeps watering with tears.

Jadis bends her knees and touched Aslan's fur then said "You know Aslan, I'm a little disappointed in you. Did you honestly think by all this you could save the human traitor? You are giving me your life...." She paused and looked over at (y/n). "And saving no one." She chuckled.

"So much for love." She said turning back to Aslan.

She stood, the creatures still making noises. She looks at them with fall confidence and said "tonight... The deep magic will be appeased." The noise become louder, making (y/n) wince.

"But tommorow, we will take Narnia forever!" The white witch yelled making them cheer again.

"In that knowledge, despair..." She raised her hand with the dagger positioning to stab Aslan. "And die!"
Aslan shut his eyes ready to take the blade but he felt nothing. He opened his eyes and saw the blade into (y/n)'s chest, her eyes widened at the unexpected attack as she coughed up blood and blood streaming from her stubbed chest within a few seconds she fell and her eyes still opened but lifeless, staring at Lucy and Susan's direction.

"Oh, sorry I just want to witness your reaction when she dies." She walks towards (y/n), pulling the dagger mercilessly but she quickly backed away when she pull it from her chest, (y/n)'s body and blood then turned into a lotus petals.

"Oh, that's so much better. Isn't it Aslan?" She said walking back to aslan as her body completely turned into petals. "Now, Aslan" she lifted her hand with a dagger once again. "I wonder what will happen to your Kings and Queens tommorow? Your other queen is gone, and so are you!" She said before stabbing him with all force.

Aslan groan's, as they made noises even louder. Until Aslan took his last breath. And just like that both Aslan and (y/n), both Narnia's hope are gone at the hands of the enemy, leaving the two destined Queens embracing each other after witnessing everything.

------------------