🌸 chapter 11 the witch and the Pillar🌸

----------------

(Y/n)'s pov:

I wake up early and went outside but then I saw Edmond arrived.

"E-edmond!" I hugged him "we were so worried!" I then felt him hugged back.

I then let go of the hug "w-well, see you later I have to train, i-if they need me just say that I'm in the forest." He then nodded.

(Time skip)

When I gotbat the forest I started to stretch, then running while budging the trees at the same time 'I have to train so when I get back I will not be weak anymore.' I thought, I then practiced the shadow manipulation technic and other jutsu but sadly not the mind transfer because I didn't have anyone training with me.

I then proceeded to train my Byakugan and then practiced the gentle fist, the eight trigrams vacuum falm, and the gentle step twin lion fist.

After that I then meditate to increase my chakra reserve's, and worked at my senses (hearings and smell), after my meditation I then went to where there is a water fall and sat at the water fall letting the water fall, fall at my shoulder and head then continue to meditate.

After that I then got change so I wouldn't get a cold then went back because it's almost breakfast.

(At the pervensies)

No one's pov:

"(Y/n)! Breakfast!" Susan called and looked inside the tent but she's not there.

"Have you seen (y/n)?" Susan asked "she went to train in the forest" Edmond said "I'll go get her" Peter said

But the Lucy see's (y/n) heading there way "(y/n)!" She waved they then turned to look at (y/n) "where have you been and why are you wet?" Susan said

"Um... Training?" (Y/n) said but it's more than ask than a sentence.

"Let's leave it for now, now let's eat breakfast." Peter said

There (y/n) saw a small table with toast, boiled eggs, fruits, tea amd milk, cheese and variety of spreads.

Edmond, Lucy and Susan took their place around the small table seating on the ground followed by (y/n) seating on the ground next to Susan.

They started eating "thank you for the food" (y/n) said softly and started to eat not before noticing the stares she got.

"W-what?" (Y/n) asked they shake their heads, then continued eating, she then noticed Peter didn't have plans on joining them.

"Peter?" He then looked at her "breakfast?" She asked and tilted her head cutely.

"I'm really not that hungry"Peter said and looked away the three then noticed that (y/n) stood up so they looked at what she will do.