🌸chapter 10 wandless magic and Peter's battle🌸

------------------

(Y/n)'s pov:

I followed the great Lion inside the tent. The inside of the tent doesn't look like a tent, there was sofa's in the left corner and chairs on the other side, it almost looks like a house with a circular table in the middle with a map of Narnia.

"You may sit" aslan gestured with his paw to let me sit at one of the wooden chairs.

I sat down and started talking "aslan..." I started "I-I k-know why I'm here b-but, how can I get back?"

"You can get back at your loved ones anytime of you want by the use of the key father Christmas gave you, but when you do you can't get back here, until the key will glow, which means that Narnia needs you." Aslan stated

"Thank you, Aslan" I hugged him "but there's also one thing I want to tell you" aslan said "You can also use magic, without your wand (y/n), but it's so weak so we have to use your wand to get it stronger"

"H-how?" I asked "take off your wand" I take my wand off my neck and looked at him to continue "I want you to pull the crystal off and crush it with your hand until it turns into a powder" so as he said I crushed it until it's now a powder.

"Let me see it" said aslan so, I let my hand down and let him see it, he then graby other hand and put it at the top of my other hand, he then put his paw at the top of it. "Close your eyes (y/n), and feel the magic flow."

I then close my eyes and feel the magic flow, he then continued "now open your eyes and slowly separate your hands and look at it" I did what aslan said and saw my hand glowing and then the glow disappeared, I then see that the crystals are gone.

"Now, after you finished getting changed, meet me at the forest" aslan said and I nodded

(Time skip)

"Your back!" Peter said "so how does it go?" Susan said and I smiled

"It's good, now I have to get changed" they walked out of the tent and I got changed.
When I finished I walked outside and couldn't find the Pervensies so, I walked towards where Aslan wanted me to go, I then saw him there and then he began teaching me how to properly control my magic.

After awhile I finally got the hang of it so I take a break and began looking for the Pervensies, I then found Peter "Peter!" He then looked at my direction and widen his eyes, I then become embarrassed "s-so how do I look?"

I said while twirling my front hair.

"It's suits you" he smiled while blushing but not noticeable "where are they?" I asked "the beavers called them to show the river to them." Peter then looked away.

(Next morning)

I went up on the hill to take a breath of fresh air only to see Peter who is staring at the horizon.

"H-hey." I called

He then turned to look at me and said "Hi. Where's Susan and Lucy?"

"There by the lake, washing their face." I said and then looked at the site and saw a big castle.

"That's so beautiful, I wonder who's in there-"

"That's cair paravel, the castle of five thrones. In one which Peter will seat as the high King and (y/n) as the high Queen." Said a voice behind them "A-aslan" (y/n) muttered acknowledging the great Lion, aslan give her a nod in response.

Peter look down to which aslan did not fail to notice. "You doubt the prophecy?" Aslan asked

"No, no that's not it. Aslan, I'm not what you all think I am"Peter said

"Peter Pervensie, formally from Frinchly. Beaber also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat." Aslan chuckled and I giggled. Peter then smiled.

"Peter, (y/n), there's a deep magic, more powerful than any of us that rules over Narnia. It defines right from wrong and governs all of our destinies, yours and mine."

"But, I couldn't even protect my own family" peter said

"You've brought them safely this far" aslan replied.

"(Y/n) helped us" he said glancing at me who quietly listening.

"Peter, I do what I can to help your brother." Aslan said warmly.

As soon as aslan finished his sentence they heard a loud sound to which they immediately recognize as Susan's horn. "Susan!" Peter and I panicked and started to running to where Susan and Lucy are. Aslan following behind them.

As soon as they reach the river they found Susan holding onto a branch of a tree and Lucy on the top screaming for help as two wolves trying to reach Susan's feet.

I then waved my hand and then there's a lavander glow shot towards to the wolves direction making the wolf flew a few meters.

"Get back!" Peter yelled then ran towards them pointing his sword to the wolves who stood up from my magic.

"Come on" said one of the wolves smugly. "We have already been through this before." The other wolf growl and barks.

"We both know you haven't got it in you" the wolf said one more time.

"Peter! Watch out!" Susan shouted who successfully climbed up.

The wolves snarled and growling. One was about to attack him when aslan jumped and pin it on the ground with a few soldiers behind him drawing their sword at the other wolf.

I also tried to do the magic again but aslan stopped them.

"No! Stay your weapons, these is Peter's battle." Aslan said

They lowered their sword and I put her hand down but is still on guard because you never know when an enemy attack and watched Peter bravely points his sword at the wolf.

"You may think you're a king, but your going to die......like a dog!" The wolf then suddenly jumped to attack Peter making him fall to the ground.

"Peter!" Susan and Lucy screamed, and I then smiled because I know Peter is alive I can feel it and hear it.

Peter sat down with a hint of horror on his face as he just killed a wolf.

I sighed Peter seems fine and Susan and Lucy tightly embraced him.

Aslan removed his paw from pinning the wolf on the ground, it run and aslan ordered the soldiers to follow it. The children look at him when he said "he'll take you to Edmond"

"Peter," he turned to Peter "clean your sword"

After cleaning his sword, Peter thrusts it to the ground and kneel in front of aslan.

Aslan brings his paw to Peter's shiulder for a second then said "Rise, sir Peter wolf's-bane" Peter stood up. "Knight of Narnia" aslan added

----------------