What's the Deal, Hawk Moth?!

A/N: Look I'm so sorry but it's SO CONFUSING TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THIS SO YOU ARE NEUTRAL OKAY? WHY AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS? I DON'T FRIGGIN KNOW! I hope y'all don't mind. Also I am sorry about the long update. I decided you will be neutral, you'll be Marinette's sibling but working with Hawk Moth.

You thought about everything Marinette told you and how she wouldn't let you use one of the Miraculous.

"I could be a great hero, in fact I can do everything she could!" You thought to yourself.

Maybe if you just managed to prove yourself worthy you could easily get one. You weren't exactly the quickest but you were pretty flexible.

You were excelling in your P.E. class, plus you had an A- in math, and you were pretty good with trivia and riddles. Not exactly Ladybugs way with it but you were still good at it.

You even took fighting classes before. That s almost everything you'd find in a good hero.

She had so many Miraculous's. Why couldn't you get just one? It didn't have to be temporary but at least for once.

"Is something burning...?" You raised an eyebrow, tilted your head up and sniffed what smelled like that.

"Holy crap! The macaroons!" You skipped down the stairs skipping three steps nearly each leap and jumped over to the oven.

Thank God, it wasn't all of them burned, just six. "Marinette!"

"Yes Y/N?" Marinette called from outside. "A few of the macaroons got burned-"

"Put some more in, we need them for our class," Marinette said. As you made more macaroons your mind kept going to Nathaniel/Juleka.

Lost in your imagination, you hovered the pan of sweets over the oven door. That pretty smile and pretty face you were looking forward to seeing had you all stirred up.

"Watch your hands Y/N, you don't wanna cook them too!" Marinette warned you. You looked over to your hands which were dangerously close to the metal.

Quickly snatching them back, you shook the thoughts out of your head and put the pan into the oven and closed it.

You went back upstairs to get your clothes for school, and got your (Favorite/Color) backpack with (Favorite/Shape)'s on it to form an even bigger version of the (Favorite/Shape).

You looked through your bag and checked to make sure you had all your books.

And luckily today was P.E. You were looking forward to this class, you could show Marinette how good of a hero you would be.

You styled your hair in your favorite hairstyle and got ready to get the macaroons into the boxes for your classmates.

—————————————————————

Nathaniels or Julekas POV (I really don't know at this point):

Today was the day we all had to do P.E. Worst class ever. Y/N seemed so happy, and she/he/they looked really cute in their gym outfit.

"Heya buddy!" Max said waving and adjusting his glasses. "Oh- hi!"

Is it weird I wanna just go kiss Y/N right now? She/He/They has such beautiful (Skin/Color)! And Y/N's face is so pretty...

"...And then you just reconnect the tablet..."

I wouldn't mind spending the rest of time with Y/N--

"Are you even listening? This is important!" Max shouted and waved the pen he was holding in front of my face.

"Right. Something about a tablet and connecting something."

Max turned around to see what I was looking at. "Oh no...Are you crushing on Chloe?"

Wait what-

Of course Chloe was standing by Y/N talking to her. "What?! No!"

"Is it Y/N then?"

"Uhh...no- of course not! Totally not my type." I tried to convince him. "Hah! It is Y/N!"

"Shh- shush- shush- shut up!" I yelled at Max and covered his mouth.

"Just- shh!"

Max wiped his glasses on his pants and then put them back on. "Way to spit on me Nathaniel/Juleka. Phew, say it don't spray it." Max said displeasingly.

"Sorry Max-" I said.

"Time to get started!" The P.E. teacher stated. "Gather 'round everybody! We're gonna be practicin' sit ups n' stretchin'. Find a partner!"

This is my chance! Me and Y/N could practice together and then we can get to know each other!

"Hey, Y/N! Wanna partner up?"

"Sure, Marinette and Adrien could partner up too!" Y/N said turned to Marinette.

Marinette immediately protested to the idea, and for some reason Alya popped up and pushed her over to Adrien.

"Let's get 'em started with a few sit ups!"

Yep. Marinette was stuck with Adrien. "You wanna start first?" Y/N asked.

Y/N sat down on the floor and places her/his/their hand on my feet and I leaned forward.

Y/N has such a pretty voice too...

After I got to my twenty sit ups it was my turn to hold down Y/N. She/He/They did theirs quickly.

"So...how are you?" I asked Y/N which she/he/they shrugged in response. "I'm alright, today's been stressful though."

3Rd person POV:

Marinette giggled uncontrollably while helping Adrien with his sit-ups.

"The negative emotion, I know it's somewhere hiding." Hawk Moth says gliding his finger over the butterflies wings, gently.

"Mm yes, this one will be the best target."

Hawk Moth cupped his hand around the Akuma, putting negativity into it.

He released it from his hands and watched it slowly flutter out the window and into the city as far as the eye can see.

The Akuma fluttered all the way back to the gym room, waiting for the perfect time to jump in.

"Checkmate Ladybug!"