Has Hawk Moth come to the end?

(None of these characters are mine unless they WEREN'T on MLB)

Finally! It was another angry emotion coming from Marc and Nathaniel. Hawk Moth stood in his layer letting out an akuma, while Mayura let out an amok.

"Fly away my little Akuma. And evilise these frustrated artist!" He said letting his Akuma out.

Marc and Nathan muttered in frustration when Mayura suddenly fell to the ground. "Mayura!" He said worried about continuing to do this.

"No I'm fine" she said weakly. "It's gonna be fine" she told him. Hawk Moth stood back up and waited for the Akuma to meet its destination.

~One hour time skip~————————————————————————

————————————————————————

"Plagg claws in" Adrien said transforming back from being Cat Noir. "Now lets get back to school before it's too late" Adrien said running down the street. "Sorry!" Adrien waved at one of the students by the school entrance.

Thud!

"Ow!" Marinette said falling to the ground. "I'm sorry" he told her holding out his hands. Not knowing exactly who it was she put her hand into his.

"Thank you- EEH!" Marinette yelled jumping back. "Hey Marinette. Wasn't expecting to run into you today" he told her.

"Nice running into my husband- I mean-... my friend" she said awkwardly. "I apologize for my clumsiness. I'll just need to pay more attention to what's going on around me" he said.

"It's okay" she said feeling her cheeks turn red like a rose. "Well I gotta go now" he said heading back to Ms. Mandeleives class. See you later, Marinette!" He waved to her.

"I am never gonna wash my hands again!" Marinette sighed.

"What?" Alya asked. "Nothing! I said nothing!" Marinette said turning around to see Alya. "Girl, I got you on video by accident filming for my Ladyblog" Alya told her. Marinette scratched her head oddly. "There was finally an akumatization. And I didn't even get to see it! There has been less Akumas being released. Wonder what Hawk Moth is up to?" Alya said to the phone.

"Don't upload! Please!" Marinette begged. Alya laughed. "I can always clip the video" she giggled.

"Hawk Moth hasn't been out a lot nor akumatizing people. Has he finally given up? Tune in tomorrow for more!" Alya told them finally ending the video.

"You really think he stopped?" She asked.

"Of course girl! This has been the only Akumatization in two months! Doesn't it sound obvious? Every time he fails! So Ladybug and Cat Noir probably ended it already!" She told Marinette.

"Welp I gotta go get these last few pictures of how the villain got Akumatized and interview. Later!" She yelled running up the school stairs.

"Tikki, if these Akumas are gonna stop being released then do you think we have to still find Hawk Moth?" Marinette asked cluelessly. "Of course! What if he decides to use it again. Then we'd have no chance against him" Tikki explained.

"Then it would finally be over! But maybe Cat Noir and I will never see each other again!" Marinette yelled.

"No, pretty sure it'll all be fine" she told her. "Thanks, Tikki, Hawk Moth can't stand a chance now!" Marinette told herself happily.

(Next chapter is more interesting so please continue to read from this point) :>