One too many losses (GOOD SIDE)

Nathalie stood next to Hawk Moth after being defeated again. "We've failed Mayura. Once again..." Hawk Moth said. "Did we? Did we really?" She asked showing him a miraculous.

"How did you get Reana Rouges Miraculous?!" He asked in shock. "It's always easy if they're busy focusing on villains. Chances are if we play the cards correctly, we will have the upper hand" Mayura tells him.

"This may come in handy" Hawk Moth said evilly, as he put it over In a small box.

————————————————————————
Good side:
"Marinette! Marinette! Let's play together now!" Manon was shouting. "Can I get a quick second. And if you be good right now you can have some macaroons before you leave" Marinette told her.

"Y/N, will you play dollies with me?" She asks you holding up the doll.

(If you said yes:
"Here, choose your doll! I choose to be Lady-Wifi" she said giving you the rest of the dolls. "Hmm... I'll choose... this one," you say picking up your most favorite doll.

After a while of playing with the dolls you see Marinette finally standing up and stretching. Which was a sign she was done with her Kitty Section outfits.

Then, asking you guys to follow, she went downstairs to the fridge to get the leftover macaroons she had. "Thanks, Marinette!" Manon said shoving them in her backpack for later.

Y/N POV
Finally a hour later it was time for her to go home. Not that I didn't like her it's just she's tiring. Then I looked outside the window, but the streets seemed empty. And then that's when I seen the Akumatized Villain. "Who got akumatized now?" Marinette asked, sighing wearily. "Well, tell it to Miraculer," you said pointing out the window.

3RD PERSON POV

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette says transforming into Ladybug. "Can I come? Is there a spare miraculous I can use?" You ask her. "Y/N, you gotta stay here. You're not allowed to come" she tells you hopping out the window to the nearest roof top. "But Marinette-"

"No, you need to stay here," I sighed after hearing her say that. She knew how bad I wanted to be a superhero. How much you loved the thought. "I'm not giving the Miraculous because I lost one and I can't get it back, I can't let Hawk Moth get hood of another one,"

18 minutes time skip
————————————————————————

"Alya came over while you were gone looking for you, I told her you was in the shower so she said to have you call her" you said. "Thanks Y/N, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings too much earlier,"

"No. It's fine," you said faking a smile. She could see right through that, it was obvious. "Oh... Okay. Wanna watch a movie then?"

You didn't reply. You just closed the door on the edge of crying. "Might as well finish my homework,"

AN: Sorry for a short chapter and long updates. Yes it will be slower updates on most of my books due to the focus that I'm about to end my K.C. Undercover book and my Among Us book. Thank you for reading to the end of the chapter, it means a lot to me. :)