Secret Identities

AN: (Now time to add you guys in the book depending on your answers you'll have different things that you do. Enjoy and please comment if I should continue like this)

You have two choices of your role you would like to play; Hawk Moths helping person aka Adriens younger sister/Brother or you can play Marinettes younger sister/brother.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
For people who chose to help good AKA Ladybug and Cat Noir:

Marinette paces back and forth when you accidentally walk in on her, in the middle of talking to someone.

"Who are you talking to?" You ask curiously. "Y/N? H-hello. I was talking to myself...?" She says awkwardly.

You spring over: do you pull her hands to see what she's talking to or leave it Be?

If you pulled her hand: You find yourself staring eye to eye with what looks like a red and black polka dotted rat sized thing. "What's that?" You ask.

"Uh... it's a toy...?"

"No it's not! What is it!" You ask repeatedly until she gives up. "It's a Kwami! But you can't tell anybody. Im kind Ladybug..." she tells you. "Woah! Really?!" You shout excitedly. You shove her down so she'll sit on her bed as you plop down next to her waiting for her to continue.

"I'll explain everything," she tells you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you didn't pull her hand: You stare at her awkwardly hoping that she wasn't a psycho path.

"It's fine. How about you exit this room and I'll watch a movie with you?" She asked you. You carefully walk out of her room despite how there were  two suit cases on the floor and close the door slowly.

"Thank y-ahh!" She yelps tripping on her pink and whitish suit case.

As soon as she hits the floor her purse falls on the ground. "I got it!" You say running to pick it up. "Y/N! No I got it!" Marinette says starting to worry.

"What the freak is this?!" You ask thinking it was a mutant red ant. "That's not normal..." the Kwami says. "Gah!" You shout nearly throwing it hesitant of if it was evil.

"Well now that you've met me. I'm Tikki. Marinettes Kwami! I grant her powers to become Ladybug! And it is a pleasure to meet you" Tikki says trying to calm you down.

You look at her, then Tikki, then back at Marinette. "What?!?!!?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawk Moth choosers you'll already know about Hawk Moths secret, for you are helping him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You watch your dad enter into the secret room after pushing a few buttons on the wall painting.

You've known about this secret for about a whole five months. Helping him you didn't mind. But you always felt bad because it seemed like Nathalie liked your dad but she just wouldn't admit to it.

You can't tell him for her. That would be rude, or would it?

You were always taught to have manners and never be rude. But even if you were told that other people disrespecting you or your loved ones was like a world war: someone would spread rumors about you and then you'd find a way to ignore it. Fight back and get them to leave you alone.

You're smart. You're able to manipulate others that wasn't your family.

"Y/N, Adrien was looking for you, he wanted to help you with your school art club" Nathalie says.

"Why don't you just tell my dad?" You ask curiously, yet rudely. "It's not like he will care much anyways" she tells you.

You sigh unhappily because you used to like the ship you had for them and everyday she would never say it to him.

You walk upstairs and find Adrien grabbing your art set. "Thank you for letting me come with you, Y/N. I heard you, Marinette, Marc, Juleka, and Nathaniel got pared up together!" He says happily.

"Yeah..." you say happily and quietly.

————————————————————————

You come across Lila as she bumps your shoulder knocking you on the floor into the wet puddle on the floor from the rain yesterday.

Girls:
You glare at and sit up getting your stuff ready.
You start to pick up your items when you look up to see Nathaniel. "I'm so sorry for her rude behavior" he apologizes. What are you apologizing for? Being a hot artist?

You chuckle nervously at him barely able ago stop staring into his eyes. He smiles at you and gives you the rest of your papers. "Fuck! My papers are all wet!" You scream in your head.

You usually liked seeing people be together to make you feel better about not being with Nathaniel.

Man was love hard to deal with.

"We'll be sitting over towards the window part of the classroom for the art contest" he tells you. All you did was blush, and felt your skin get hot.

"O-okay" you say nervously.

Boys:
You glare at and sit up getting your stuff ready.
You start to pick up your items when you look up to see Juleka. "I'm so sorry for her rude behavior" she apologizes. What are you apologizing for? Being a hot artist?

You chuckle nervously at her barely able ago stop staring into her eyes. She smiles at you and gives you the rest of your papers. "Fuck! My papers are all wet!" You scream in your head.

You usually liked seeing people be together to make you feel better about not being with Juleka.

Man was love hard to deal with.

"We'll be sitting over towards the window part of the classroom for the art contest" she tells you. All you did was blush, and felt your skin get hot.

"O-okay" you say nervously.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
How did I do? I tried but this is my first time writing a book like this about you actually being in it. But thx for reading please vote and comment for anything and updates may be a little bit slow. Thank you! 🙏🏿