Chapter 205: Party Mishap

(ik there hasnt been a student council on bnha but just go with me here.)

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

The schools acquaintance party soon rolled by a couple of days later. They even handed out some cheesy invitation by each dorm.

"Is this okay?" (y/n) pulled out a simple knee length dress from her closet showing it to the other girls.

They all decided to stay in her room chatting away while preparing for tonight's party. They were all wearing their robes  while some of them were putting make up on. Gray looked up at her.

"Can i like... Not go?"

"What? You have to join. the party in I-island was ruined. This is our chance to make up for it."  Momo said applying make up on Jiro.

"Yeah i know. i just don't like having to face the crowd. Knowing them." She shrugged giving Gay a small pet on his head.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka asked.

"I mean that time during lunch. They all just stared."

"You mean that girl who called everyone's attention? Oh please. Don't mind her, she's just paranoid that's all." Mina waved her hand as she fixed her hair. 

(y/n) Looked to the floor then to Gray. The more time passed and the schedule time for the party drew closer her mind started to spiral. memories of that they said kept haunting her, echoing in her mind. The thins they said and called her ringing in her ear. The term 'monster' was everyone's favorite though. Schoolmates and civilians questioned her heroism being what she is. 

'You think you're a hero?'

Sasuke's question during their small talk in Camino ward. 

If Sasuke, the person who knew her more aside from Naruto, questioned her would that mean she truly was a monster? Nothing but chaos and havoc? Maybe he knew. Maybe he knew all along that a monster couldn't be saved. 

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Asui tugged on her sleeve. She pointed at Momo who was waiting for her to sit. Right... Momo was supposed to do her make up.

She set her dress down on her bed and sat on the chair in front of Momo. While Gray joined in curling on her lap.

"What's gotten you so worked up? It's a party. We should relax." She asked putting on powder on her face.

"I don't know... I guess i just don't want to face other people." she let out a prolonged sigh.

"We'll be there with you. Don't worry." They said reassuringly. 

(Y/n) forced out a smile then went back to stare at something else. She wasn't worried that they'd leave her alone in a crowded room or she'd have to stay in the corner watching everything. She was more worried that they'd shatter the small string of hope and confidence she had about herself being a hero. Maybe she just didn't want to be proved wrong.

.

.

.

(i was thinking something like this since it wasn't an all out party. a simple dress for a simple school party. i imagined it as red or a yellow-ish orange color, kinda like marigold but you guys can change it entirely if you want.)

)