002. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

║— ⠀⠀ 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ⠀ ♡ᵎ⋆.ೃ࿔*

𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘇 ━ ❛ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟮 ⑅ · ˚❜ ━▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

━ ❛ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟮 ⑅ · ˚❜ ━
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

実 実 で は // 𝟭𝟭: 𝟰𝟵 𝗽𝗺
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 | 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮' 𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

nova was sipping her glass of white wine, enjoying a fresh breath away from anxiety and problems. she was at her friend's birthday party where no one could ruin her mood. amara's birthday party was quite fancy, being hosted by bvlgari itself but it provided privacy because of the lack of paparazzi in the premises. of course paparazzi were waiting right outside the doors but in here nova could breathe without feeling judged.

she was having fun with her best friends; zendaya, timothee, and candace. they were truly amazing and loved her and supported her no matter what.

"girl i'm so happy, look at all these hot marvel hunks!" candace giggled, nova rolled her eyes at that but with a small smile on her lips. "babe, you have a boyfriend" she reminded her of dylan, her boyfriend of two years. candace sighed, "oh right". dylan and candace were really cute together, and nova really wished she would find her dylan soon.

zendaya and tom holland were now dating as well, a news which really shook them all to the core. of course nova and her friends shipped the two since they met but them getting together was truly surprising and heart warming.

someone cleared her throat behind nova and she turned only to face the guy she met just this afternoon. tom fucking hiddleston. "hello nova! didn't expect to see you here!" he smiled, his face facing down to look at nova. he was quite tall, which nova liked a lot. she was sure he was way over 6 feet, putting her 5 inches heels which made her atleast 5'10 feet tall to immense shame. she didn't find it fair how he was so tall without even having to wear the terribly uncomfortable heels.

she expected him to attend the party, amara was good friends with most of the marvel cast considering her 'ex fling' with sebastian stan.

"hey tom! thank you for earlier today!" she thanked him for what he did earlier once again, her smile making him smile too. "you look gorgeous!" he complimented her, and she blushed. she couldn't really stop the blush when she was around him. he was too charming for his own good! "thank you, you look pretty" nova gasped at what she said, and tom laughed. he wasn't really expecting to be called 'pretty' but he liked it nonetheless. nova felt a little embarrassed but couldn't help herself because he did look pretty. so goddamn pretty. they spent a moment just staring at each other, a blush coating both their cheeks.