Chapter 4

*Snow's POV*
Cedar and I picked Skylar up from school at 3:30. I was nervous, but also knew that she could have had a fun day. Logan led her out and Cedar opened the door for her like a gentleman. I helped her in and we drove home. On the way home, we started asking the questions.
"So," I started. "How was school?"
"It was ok," Sky said. "There was a group the made fun of me and took Logan for a minute, but then, a teacher helped me." Just as I feared. "But, then, I met a boy that helped me to class and everywhere. His name is Ashton and he's nice." I was surprised. A boy?
When we arrived home, Sky went up to her room. She had some homework to do. I went to my room and went on my phone. Cedar walked in after a couple minutes.
"Aren't you happy?" he asked and sat beside me.
"Of course I am," I said. "I was just scared for her."
"So was I," Cedar said. He put his head on mine and I laid my head on his shoulder. "But she made it." he continued. I thought for a moment.
"But the boy-" I started, but was interrupted by Cedar.
"We don't know who he is. He helped her to her classes. You don't need to worry."
"I know," I sighed. Cedar kissed my forehead. I smiled. He always finds a way to make me smile.
"Want do you want for dinner?" he asked. I thought for a moment.
"How about we just order pizza?" I suggested.
"That sounds good," Cedar replied and picked up his phone. He dialed the pizza place and ordered for us.
"They'll be here in 30 minutes," Cedar said once he hung up. " want to watch a movie while we wait?"
"Sure," I replied. "What do you want to watch?"
"How about the Lion King?" He asked. I nodded and walked to the edge of the stairs.
"Sky," I called. "Want to come watch a movie with us?"
"No," I heard her answer. "I'm drawing."
"Ok, sweetie," I said and went to the couch. Cedar had the movie up for us. We watched the movie until the pizza came.