Chapter 34

“Gabriel, How nice to meet you.” The Principal said. 

“Same to you sir. What happened to my granddaughter?” Gabe said.

“Well she was in a fight,” He said.

“Did you win?” he asked me.

“Nope, it was my friends who got in the fight. I was just sitting there watching. The two that were in a fight did win though.” I said.

“So why is she at fault if she wasn’t in it?” Gabe asked.

“She-” he started.

“Come on Flo lets go.” He said. We walked outside and down the road a little before I stopped him. 

“Thanks for that. I didn’t really want to call my dad or sam….'' I said.

“Yeah. I saw what happened. You didn’t have to be so hard on him though.” Gabe said.

“Hey! Flora wants to hang out around town?” Willow asked, walking over. 

“Sure. By gramps.'' I said and left.

We walked for a while before I left. When I got to the motel, Castiel was there.

“Hey Cas.” I said.

“Hello Flora.” he said.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Your family is worried. They want to make it right.”

“If he can't accept what I am then I don't want to be part of that family. You're an angel, so that means you're my family.”

“If you're in my family, it’s worse than the family you have. They hurt people, angels, demons, and other monsters who are just trying to live normal lives.” he said.

“Leave and don't tell anyone where I am. I'm trying to be normal and you're intruding in my life, like the other angels.”