Chapter 22

Sam heads back to the dinner with ash passed out in the back of the Impala. He gets in and finds the demon cook on the ground with bloody knuckles, he eyes where burned out of his skull.

The woman came running in to him and sends them crashing into a table. She started swing at him. He gets hit a few good times before he punches her off him. Ash gets in on it and hits her hard on the back of the head she turns around and lands a few on him. Sam grabs her and knees her a few times before she looks at him.

"Your eyes." Sam said.

"I could still smell your soul a mile away." She said.

"Who was here? You saw it." Ash asked.

"I saw it."

"What was it?"

"It's the end. We're dead. We're all dead."

"What did you see."

"Go to hell." She says.

"Funny I was going to say the same thing to you." Sam says and rases his hand, he kills the demon and the human.

"Getting pretty slick there, Sam. Better all the time." A brunette woman said walking in from the back.

"Eww what the fuck is wrong with your face." Ash said.

"Uh... Ash this is Ruby." Sam says.

"Y-your an angel?" She said backing up.

"Ash is my nephew, and uh yeah he is an angel, well a nephilim. Ash ruby is and demon."

"I'm wait in the car that's to fucking disgusting to look at." He said fake gauging. When he got to the car he didn't stay there.