Chapter 8

I'm crazy for you
Touch me once and you'll know it's true
I never wanted anyone like this

-Crazy For You, Madonna

_____________

I walked out of the cabin, a sour look on my face.

"Y/n, I'm-"

"Shut up Mike. For once in your life can you shut up?" I hissed at him. At this point, I couldn't even tell who he was, but it didn't matter-either way, I was extremely upset with this person. I walked over to join Duncan, who was working on fixing Chef's car.

Confessional-

Mal: "If Duncan tells y/n anything about Juvie, that's gonna cause major problems for Duncan and my relationship with y/n. No matter what, one way or another, she'll end up being mine."

End Confessional-

"I have a big announcement!" Chris hollered, "Today the teams are being merged!"

Confessional-

y/n: "Good, just another way to get away from Mike... I thought we had something special you know? But no, I was just a pawn... how could I be such a fool?"

End Confessional-

"Stick together no matter what?" Zoey asked.

"Friend finale 2.0!" Cameron said, agreeing for all of us that we were in an alliance...the bad thing...Mike's in it too.

Confessional-

Mal: "it's sooo easy intimidating Mike, Not even Zoey can tell the difference. I should've done this years ago."

Mal laughs evilly.

End Confessional-

For today's challenge, competitors had to travel around the island on a boat... too easy. I've been on this island for almost as long as Uncle Chris has, no joke. I was there when he had signed the contracts to own the island.

I ran ahead of the group, being one of the closest people to the boats.

"Hey, alliance? I can protect you from Mike," Duncan spoke behind me.

"No, And how is he a threat?" I questioned, glaring at Duncan. Yes, I was still upset with him. "I'm serious, I knew him back when we were at Juvie."

I broke into laughter. "That's impossible, not only do you steal, you're a lunatic too!"

Confessional-

Mal: "I heard what y/n said, it's obvious Duncan was trying to explain to her I was in Juvie at some point in my life. This only complicates things, I need to drive a bigger wedge between these two..."