Part 13: Summer of 2019

"You're meeting Mr. Stewart aren't you?" The receptionist asked with a sweet smile as I replied with a nod.
"I'm sorry but Mr. Stewart is having a meeting at the moment." She said.
"Tell him I'll just wait inside." I said walking towards Chase's office.
Didn't know what to do, I slumped on the couch pulling out my phone. After scrolling through instagram for awhile I got a text from Chase.

Chase: Sorry but I'm kinda busy atm
Chase: you should just go home
Me: its ok ill wait
Chase: we can just meet later hannah
Me: alright

I sighed disappointed. I mean its also my fault to begin with, I should've told him I'm coming earlier. I had no other choice but to leave. I was about to walk out but stopped when I remembered the door, the room that's just so suspicious. He had told me that it was just a store to keep all the company's important files. I understand, but why is he so desperate about not letting me in? Is he scared that I'll stole his company away and betrayed him? Well that's ridiculous.
I tried to open the doorbut I guess I really shouldn't go in there as it was lock, that's the first red flag. But that's not going to stop me. I walked to his desk and search for any key that could possibly open the door with but I couldn't find it. I went back to the door and realized I had to put in the passcode. I tried my birthday, twice. it wasn't it, a little bit disappointed not gonna lie. I tried his birthdate too, not it.
"7. 1. 2. 1" I whispered pushing in our anniversary date.
I gasped as the door opened slightly. I'm contemplating if I should go in or it's a bad idea. What could he possibly be hiding from me? I wouldn't want to intrude his privacy but I just couldn't hold myself. My grip on the knob grew tighter as I pushed the door wide opened. I search for the light switch as it was too dark for me too see. The room was small but big enough to fit desk and lots of drawers.
Looking at the room, maybe Chase is telling the truth as it just filled with files drawers. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and over thinking it again. I feel bad for not trusting him so I decided to leave the room and come clean to Chase. Hopefully he doesn't get mad. When I was about to turn around and leave the room, my eyes catches on something. My body froze I can't seems to move. I can feel my body started to tremble as my knees went weak.
   Couldn't believe what Im seeing I walked closer to one of the drawers feeling my breath started to hitch. It was labeled as 'patient records'. My thoughts immediately changed, why would he have a files full of patients biodatas. I rummaged through the files, can't get a hold onto what's actually going on. I examined all the different names Im not familiar with and I knew all those people had nothing to do with me. I moved on from the drawers and quickly went to the desk.
"Matthew Stewart?" I read the name badges.
And there, right on the desk was a file. The file with my name on it, the file that I prayed to not be what I think it is. For once I wished it just me being paranoid.

Name: Hannah Bailey
Age: 23 years old
Sex: Female
-Lost of memory
-Hallucination/delusions

My hand sweats as I feel my whole body burning. I can't think straight as my eyes focusing on the paper in my hand. My head aches as if it's breaking in half, my throat hurts as I feel like screaming. The feeling of my heart racing as if it'll soon bursts.
"No! No! AHHH." I screamed, I screamed and screamed, the feeling of my heart aching adding more pressure on my head as my whole body started to shut itself down.
"Oh my god Hannah!" I heard Chase's voice coming from the door. No he's not Chase.
I can barely look at him as I slumped down on the tiles still screaming on top of my lungs. Tugging my hair releasing the pain building in me.
"Hannah, Hannah listen to me. Take your medicine." He said pulling out a bottle of pills as if he always had that with him.
He tried to feed me one of the pill but I pushed his hand away causing the pills to scattered everywhere.
"NO! I DON'T KNOW YOU! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GAVE ME NO! YOU'RE NOT CHASE STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Though I can feel myself lose consciousness as each seconds pass I still cant stop screaming.
Until my visions blurry and it went blank.

Summer 2019. Uptown funk was played hard and loud on the radio. We drove on the beautiful day to the beach, just like how we always spend our summer weekends. I remember it was a bright day, we packed our lunch in a basket then sets it on the backseat. Hopped into the car and started our trip.
We were having nice conversations as usual. We joke around about Sophie not tagging along with us since she's busy working. I thought it was the best day of my life spending time with my best friend. My best friend of 5 years.
Out of nowhere I see vivid lights coming from ahead of us. Then everything's black. I can't see but I heard everything.
"Call the ambulance!"
"Hello there's been a head on collision in-"
I remember the vague sounds of sirens and murmurs clearly
"We couldn't save him."