Possessive Ro

I am back after a much-needed break, hope yall enjoy this cute ROHIRAT  and everything in this story is fictional!!!!      ~Happy Reading ~ 

Rohith has always been there for Virat, and Virat was always there for Rohith too!

No one has ever come in between them, even when Rohith and Ritika got married they were able to have the time to themselves whenever they felt like it, and Virat and Ritika both learned to share their "Rohith". There was no problem when Virat and Anushka started dating either, Virat always found time for Rohith whenever he needed it. But things quickly changed when Virat got married to Anushka, Virat started spending every free second of his life with her. You can't blame Virat for doing that though, he was feeling extremely guilty for not being able to spend time together right after their marriage as he had a series to attend. But Virat's best friend was feeling left out and so possessive about his Vi, especially after this incident....

The incident (Happened 2 days before)

It was the IND vs ENG series, and the ICT was in Newzealand. Rohith was traveling with Ritika and Virat was traveling alone but Anushka would be there tomorrow as she had to finish up a shoot of an Ad. After the practice section, at night all the team members and their families were chilling in their room. Rohith who missed hanging out with his best friend; who has been continuously in a phone call with Anushka decided to drop into Virat's room and have a chit-chat.

In Virat's Room:

Rohith casually walked into Virat's room and saw Virat watching Tv. Rohith was happy," Finally he is not on the phone," he thought to himself and said out loud "Hello MR.Kohli".Hearing his voice Virat looked around and said with a casual grin "Hello Mr.Sharma", as that was an invitation Rohith walked over and layed on the bed beside Virat.

Virat: You lazy panda, did you come here to sleep?

Rohith: You, yourself is laying down....

Virat: It's my room, I do whatever I want

Rohith: Your room is my room too

Virat(smiling): Unfortunately...YES

Rohith(grinning): Viiiiii......

Virat: Yesssss

Rohith: I am happy for you! You know that right? You found a gem of a person like Anushka....

Virat(smiling like a maniac): Bro wtf happened to my Ro....I want him back...

Rohith(rolling his eyes): You know that I am proud of you right?

Virat(Serious): yes, Ro I know.

Rohith: That's good

Virat: Why are you being mushy today?? Did you drink Mr.SHARMA

Rohith: God no Vi! I just.....I just wanted you to know this

Virat(Shaking Rohith's body): ROHITHHHH come out of this trance

And they both started cracking up. And were having the laugh of their life when a sudden call to Virat's phone interrupted this and it was none other than ANUSHKA the SHARMA. Rohith looked at Virat hopefully "Maybe he will not take the call since we are talking" but of course he was wrong, as soon as Virat saw the call of Anushka his laugh turned into a wide smile, he looked like a lovesick puppy and he looked right at Rohith and said, "it's Anushka".Hearing Virat's voice light up like that made Rohith's heart sink, his hope got vanished away. "Take the Call then, I have to leave anyway," Rohith said flashing a fake smile. "I am sure Ritzy is waiting for you!" Virat said chuckling and Rohith smiled a little but still the hurt the possessiveness dominated his smile and so Rohith walked off quickly. And since Virat was too excited he failed to notice all of Rohith's feelings that were evidently floating in his eyes.

Present Moment:

Although 2 days passed after the "incident" happened Rohith was still not over it and the fact that since Anushka was here Virat was spending less and less time with Rohith didn't help to cure his hurt & possessiveness at all. The only person Rohith mentioned this incident to was Ritika who laughed at Rohith's face and said "Ro...You know Virat loves you, let the man spend time with his adorable wife also" which by the way made Rohith feel more pain in his stupid possessive heart.

It was an off day for the ICT boys, all of them decided to go out with their families except for Rohith and Ritika because they were too tired to roam around Newzealand and Virat and Anushka didn't go out either as they wanted to chill in their hotel room.

Rohith and Ritika were playing table tennis in the game room when Anushka walked in, as soon as Ritika saw Anushka she exclaimed "Anu...Hii", Rohith also turned around as Anushka said "Hi Ro and Ritz" and came over to them. "Where is Vi" Rohith questioned not being able to hide his annoyance towards Anushka. "He is in our room, I came to talk to Ritz," Anushka said as she gave Ritika a questioned look. Ritika pulled Anushka's hand and whispered to her "He is possessive because you stole his Vi", Anushka laughed at this and made a mental note about telling this to Virat when she gets to their room.

Virat's Room

After talking to Ritika, Anushka came running back to their room to find her husband watching Tv as soon as Virat saw Anushka he smiled at her and said "Hey Nushkie, wanna watch a movie?", "I would have but there are complaints from your best friends wife that I am taking you all to my self" Anushka said smiling. Virat gave her a questioning look and asked "What?" and Anushka explained the antics of Rohith and all Virat could do was laugh. "That idiot," Virat said and smiled widely and took out his phone and called Ritika.

"Heyy Vi," Ritika said

"Hey, Ritz where is that possessive husband of yours at?" Virat asked smiling

"He is in the garden area on the top of this building," Ritika said smiling

" Okay then, lemme go talk to that idiot," Virat said half laughing

" You are gonna make me possessive now Vi," Ritika said laughing which made Virat laugh too.

In the garden area:

As Virat walked over to the Garden Area he saw Rohith sitting in one of the benches and Virat wasn't able to help but thank god for gifting him a bestie like Rohith. Walking over and sitting on the bench Virat stared at Rohith who just looked so lost in his thought that he didn't even realize Virat's presence.

Virat(Smiling): Yo Rohith Sharma, where you off to?

Rohith(coming out of his thoughts): Huh?

Virat(smirking): I said what are you doing here?

Rohith(annoyed): I was just sitting here since you were too busy

Virat(Chuckling): You possessive freak...

Rohith(Angry; Shouting): I AM NOT POSSESSIVE

Virat(laughing): oooh stop getting angry at me Rooo

Rohith(calming down): Why are you here...go back to your room

Virat: How can I go back when my big old polar bear is being so possessive.

Rohith(annoyed): Virat I am not a Polar bear

Virat: YES you are and you are MY polar bear

Rohith(smiling): Just yours?

Virat(grinning): Just mine, and Ro you know whoever comes into my life you will always have a seat reserved in my heart. Anu is the love of my life and you Ro is my best friend my brother my partner and crime. I might spend time with someone else sometimes but Ro know that we will always be the same. Get this inside that tiny brain of yours....you possessive freak...

Rohith(Smiling): Thanks Virat, I really needed this

Virat(Annoyed): God Ro will you quit calling me Virat and call me Vi

Rohith(opening his arm for the awaited hug): Come here you dummy

Virat(while hugging Rohith): Yayy my Rohith is backkk

And they both burst out laughing!! 

"No one can come between them"

That's all for today people, hope everyone is well! And hope everyone liked this OS