The Fight

💐Sequel to The Guy Next Door💐

I'm pregnant.
I'm pregnant!?
I'M PREGNANT!!!!
I sat in the bathroom and cried. I was happy and scared and having all these mixed emotions going through me.
I'm pregnant.
I kept saying that in my head over and over and over again. Andrea knocked on the door.
"Well!?"
"ITS POSITIVE!!!!" I yelled and cried.
"OMG!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! CAN I COME IN!?!?"
"Yea."
"Why are you crying!?"
"CAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING CHILD INSIDE ME THAT'S GROWING!!!" I screamed at Andrea.
"Sorry."
"Its fine girl. I can see the mood swings are kicking in."
I giggled a little.
"How am I gonna tell Nash?"
"Surprise him, or just tell him straight up."
"I think I might surprise him."
"Perfect!"
"I wanna tell him today though."
"Well let's get lunch ready." Andrea said. We went to the store and got foods that were baby sized.
*1 hour later*
I put on a dress and got my make up on.
"Ok! Everything's set up! Baby sized peas, corn, carrots, and baby back ribs!"
Andrea was at the door ready to leave so Nash didn't think about anything.
"Thanks so much!!"
"Welcome! Good luck!" She said smiling. I went to go through my social medias and I heard the door. I tossed my phone on my bed and ran to the kitchen. I sat down on the chair and the door opened.
"Hey babe."
"Sup."
What the hell? I ignored it anyway.
"I made lunch for you!"
"Sweet." Nash sat down across from me. I served the food for us and he just started eating right away.
"Notice the theme?" I said smiling. He paused.
"Smaller lunch. Thanks." he kept eating. After he finished, he took his plate, washed it, and went into the room.
"What the hell?"
"What?"
"I don't get a hi? I don't get a kiss? I don't get any hugs?"
"Sorry, i'm just tired."
"You didn't even pay attention to the food I made."
"Well you made a lunch that was small for me."
"At least be happy I made food for you!"
"You could've made more." he said under his breath. Oh, and I fucking heard it.
"COULD'VE MADE MORE!?!? YOUR NOT EVEN HAPPY THAT I MADE YOU SOMETHING!!!! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THEME!!!!"
"CAN YOU STOP BEING STUPID AND NOT BE YELLING AT ME!?"
"STUPID!?!? I WISH I NEVER MADE YOU LUNCH!!!"
"WELL BE A FUCKING BITCH TO ME THEN!!!"
That got to me.
"NASH YOU GOT HOME AND GREETED ME LIKE YOU WOULD WITH THE BOYS!!! ALL YOU SAY IS SUP AND WALK AWAY!!! YOU NEVER GREETED ME LIKE YOU NORMALLY DO!!"
"I'M JUST TIRED!!! STOP BEING AN ANNOYING LITTLE BITCH!!!"
"WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT!?"
"WHY DID YOU WALK INTO MY LIFE!?!?"
Ouch. I started tearing up.
"WELL THEN I'LL WALK OUT OF YOUR LIFE WITH OUR BABY!!!" He looked up and me and dropped his phone. His jaw dropped. I threw my ring at him and went into the bathroom. I changed into a shirt that said "Love yourself" and jeans. I put on some converse with it. I walked out of the bathroom and Nash was standing by the door. He tried to hug me.
"DONT TOUCH ME!!" I said pushing him away. He grabbed me, turned me around, and kissed me passionately.
"Babe. I-i had no clue. I'm so sorry. I love you so much, and I regret what I told you. I feel like shit and I love you so much. I would die if you walked out on me." he said with tears in his eyes.
I couldn't bear to see him cry.
"I love you too." I bit my lip and smiled.
"I'm pregnant."
"And I can't wait to raise our bundle of joy."
Nash put his hands on my stomach.
"Your tiny and probably can't hear me, but I can't wait to see you." He kissed my stomach and I teared up a bit. I love Nash so much.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
HERES THE SEQUEL!!!!!! I HOPE I GET MORE READS ON BOTH MY STORIES!!! You guys are AMAZING!!! Love you! ❤️💛💚💙💜💖💕😘