Melanie's Secret

*Crystal's POV*
The rest of the whole car ride home was full of tears. I didn't give a flying fuck if Nash was crying. I got out of the car and somehow stormed out with my crutches. I opened the door and slammed it shut. Nash followed me from behind.
"Crystal! Can we talk please!"
"No!"
"Whats going on?" Shawn asked. He tried to give me a hug but I nudged him away. I went up to the room and shut the door. The bed was already set up and neat. I laid down and started sobbing...and thinking.
No. I can't.
Its been almost a year since Nash and I got married. I cant divorce him. I got up and went to Aaliyah.
"Can you take Hazel and put her on my bed?"
"Yea!" Aaliyah said.
"By the way, Melanie's home!!!!"
"Really!?"
"Yea!! I'll bring her up here." A minute later, Melanie came walking up the stairs.
"Crystal!!!!!"
"Melanie!!!!"
She came and gave me a hug gently.
"What happened?"
"Taylor scared me and I fell from the steps. I'll tell you the rest later. Did you see Shawn?"
"Yea. I surprised him." She said laughing.
"Yea, his face totally lit up." Aaliyah said giggling.
"AALIYAH!!!!! CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THE KITCHEN!!!!?" Shawn yelled from downstairs.
"Take Hazel with you. I'll put her in her carrier, have Matt take care of her." I put Hazel in her carrier and gave it to Aaliyah.
"Well, see you guys later!" Aaliyah said leaving the room with Hazel.
"Cute bracelets!! Were they from Mexico?" Melanie just nodded her head and smiled.
"Crystal?"
"Hmm?"
"Can I talk to you, please."
"Yea." I motioned her to sit on the bed. Before she even said anything, she started sobbing.
"Awww Melanie no. Whats wrong?"
"Crystal i'm suicidal."
She said crying. My heart dropped. I let go of her and removed her bracelets. Underneath were bandages. She started sobbing even more when I started removing her bandages.
Fresh cuts.
I started tearing up. I looked at her.
"Dont ever do this again." She looked at me with sad eyes. I wiped her face and put fresh new bandages on her.
"Its-bullying. Always. People tell me to cut and kill m-myself."
"Dont ever listen to them. Your worth it and beautiful." I opened my arms and she cried on my chest. I rubbed her back.
"They call me ugly, worthless, and weird."
"Well Melanie, they're ugly and weird. Your beautiful."
Melanie just kept crying on my chest and I was rubbing her back.
"Hey Crystal, do you want to get fr-MELANIE!!!!!" Shawn yelled. Shawn ran over to Melanie and I. Melanie looked up at me when I looked at her. She nodded her head, she knew I was trying to ask if I should tell Shawn.
"Shawn, you wanna sit down for this." Shawn sat down next to us.
"Shawn, Melanie has been going through bullying and people telling her she's worthless. Shawn, she's cutting herself."
Shawn looked at me wide-eyed and jaw dropped. He started tearing up. I showed him Melanie's arms. He unwrapped the bandages and saw the fresh cuts.
"W-when was the last time you cut?" Shawn asked between sobs.
"At my pla-ce before I g-got h-here." Melanie said sobbing harder now. Shawn unwrapped the bandages and kissed each cut. Melanie screamed because how badly they hurt.
"Never EVER do this again. P-please." Shawn said sobbing. Shawn kissed Melanie and hugged her.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey guys!!! I love you all😘😘😘😘