Not My Fault

Today, I was officially 3 months pregnant. The bad thing was, I was at home listening to Nash and Taylor argue.
"MY WIFE IS FUCKING PREGNANT AND I CANT JUST LEAVE HER AND GO ON TOUR!!!"
"EVER SINCE YOU MARRIED HER, MAGCON IS FALLING APART!!!"
I went downstairs to try to break up the fight. They've been arguing for 20 minutes. It started off with talking, them raising voices, then yelling. I went downstairs.
"Can you guys stop fighting!? We live in an apartment, i'm tired, the baby and I are trying to sleep!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP CRYSTAL!!!"
"DONT YELL AT MY WIFE!!!"
Taylor pushed Nash against the wall, and Taylor came up to me. I backed up a little and of course the wall was there. He yelled in my face.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! YOU FUCKED NASH AND NOW MAGCON IS FALLING APART!!!" He then got face to face at my stomach.
"THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT TOO!!! YOU SHOULDN'T EXIST!!! YOU SHOULD FUCKING DIE SO MAGCON CAN BE TOGETHER!!!" I started crying and I seen Nash get up from the wall. He grabbed Taylor and dislocated his jaw bone.
"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" Taylor stomped out of the room and left. I was on the floor, crying. I couldn't believe Taylor the guy that agreed on letting me in Magcon and helping me with my problems, told my baby to die. Nash came up to me.
"Hey, babe i'm here. I'm here for both of you, I promise. I love you both so much."
"We love you too." I said a little more calm. I went back upstairs to go relax for a little. My baby bump was starting to grow more. Next month, I was able to find out if the baby was a boy or girl. I couldn't wait. Nash followed me upstairs and we both watched movies for an hour or so.
"Babe?"
"Yea?" I said to Nash.
"I just want you to know, I love you so damn much. Your my amazing wife, and I won't let anyone hurt you. I love you."
"I love you too." I said smiling. With that, Nash kissed me.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hey guys! So i canceled the contest, cause i feel like i'm rushing this story. But, i'll maybe update again cause you guys are amazing. ALREADY ALMOST 40 views on this book. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 🌹😘