Moving In

Nash came downstairs dressed. I just held Hazel and looked out the window. Hazel looked up at me.
"Hey babe." Nash said. I just kept looking at the window.
"Hey, you ok?"
"Why do you ask."
"Woah. What's wrong? I just asked if you were ok."
"Sure."
"Crystal. What's wrong. You know you can tell me anything, and i'll help you."
"Why won't you go help Ally."
Nash froze.
"Ally was a random drunk stranger that came up to me at a party we were at. Before we were married at the O2l house. You looked through my phone didn't you."
"Yea. Its what girls do."
Nash smiled and kissed me.
"I promise no one will ever come our way. I'll love you forever." I smiled at Nash. Thank god he wasn't cheating on me.
"Shawn wants to see us today."
"What time?"
"At 1."
"Ok!" Nash said. I took Hazel and went upstairs.
"Lets get you changed babe." I put Hazel in her crib, then I went through my closet to find Hazel an outfit.
"Nash!"
"Yea?"
"Have you thought about...you know, moving?"
"I was looking at houses today. The apartment is getting crowded, and I want to let Hazel have her own room."
"Have you found one yet?"
"Yea, but its 3 bedroom."
"Get it."
"Really!?"
I nodded my head.
"Move in ASAP."
"Will do." I kissed Nash and Hazel cried.
"What? You dont like daddy kissing mom?" Nash picked her up and held her. I started laughing. She calmed down when Nash picked her up.
"When do you wanna pack?"
"Hopefully, tonight. I really don't like this place as much anymore."
Nash put Hazel down and went to his side of the closet. He took the suitcases down.
"Let's go."
I changed Hazel into a onesie that said: Daddy is my #MCE. I put her down in her crib, then turned to Nash.
"I'll cancel lunch with Shawn and tell him the news."
I texted Shawn.
Me: Hey! Nash and I are moving into a different house!!!
Muffin Man😂: I'll be over to help pack. I'll bring Aaliyah too to help with Hazel.
Oh how I love Shawn.
*One Week Later, Moving Day*
"But whyyy!!!???"
"Because! I want Hazel to have her own room, and we need space!" I explained to Cameron.
"Ok, thats the last box." Shawn huffed. Aaliyah was playing with Hazel, and talking to her.
"Oh my gosh!! Hazel smiled at me!!" Aaliyah said in excitement.
"You were the first person she smiled at!" Aaliyah laughed and held Hazel. We went into the car. Nash and Shawn went in the moving truck. Aaliyah buckled Hazel in her carrier.
"Come visit anytime soon." Cameron said hugging me.
"Of course!"
I got in the car and started driving. Cameron waved and I waved back.
"Do you know what the house looks like?"
"No, but Nash told me there's 3 rooms. Its also a 2 story."
"Throwback song!!!" I said. I turned up the volume on the radio a little. I loved this song.
"Fireflies!!!" Aaliyah shouted.
You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave tear drops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
The disco ball is just hanging by a thread
(Thread, thread...)

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
(When I fall asleep)

We got to the house in about 10 minutes. We didn't live too far from anyone. The house was beautiful. I went inside and I looked at all the rooms. I already knew which one would be Hazels. Her room was right next to ours on the left, then the bathroom was on the right. The playroom was across from Hazel's room.
Nash came in and found me.
"Once we're really settled in, I'll paint Hazels room and make it look good. I kissed Nash.
"I love you."
"I love you more." I told Nash. I went downstairs to help unpack. I grabbed some of my stuff and went upstairs to unpack some of my things in our room. I was unpacking my clothes and found a picture. It was of me and mom. Memories flooded my head. I looked at my wrist and remembered the scars. I looked at mom's picture and tears streamed down my face.
"I miss you." I whispered. I hugged the picture tightly, and cried.
"She misses you too."
I turned around and saw Shawn at the doorway. He came towards me and sat down.
"Come here." Shawn motioned me to hug him. I gave him a tight hug and sobbed. He rubbed my back and soothed me. So many memories went through my head.
*Shawn's POV*
I got some boxes and went to help unload. They were labeled: Crystal. I started going up the stairs and froze when I heard crying.
"I miss you." I heard Crystal whisper, then start crying. I continued up the stairs quietly and put the boxes down by the door. I stood at the doorway.
"She misses you too." I said softly. She turned around. Her mascara and eyeliner were running, and her eyes were puffy and red. I walked towards her and sat down. I held my arms out.
"Come here."
She hugged me and started sobbing. Thank god I was wearing a black shirt.
"Just remember Crystal, your mom loves you and misses you too. She will always be watching over you, Hazel, and Nash."
She just cried. I felt bad for her.
"Hey." I took her off me and took her hands. I wiped her tears and cupped her face.
"You stayed strong for us Crystal. Those are battle scars. You are a wonderful mother, and your mother loves you. Stop crying. Your mom will always be in your heart forever. I kissed her cheek (A/N: face!!!) and hugged her again.
"I love you Shawn. Your like a brother to me."
"I love you too Crystal." We both sat there and just stayed hugging each other. Crystal was letting out her last few tears. Then she kept hugging me. I'll always be there for Crystal and Hazel and Nash.
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
Hey guys!!! So sorry I've been slacking on uploading😭😭💔I'm trying my best!!! WERE AT 600 READS!!!! YASSSS!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘 I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I'll try to upload tomorrow❤️😘😘😘