Mood Swings

*1 month pregnant*
Nash went to Cam's across the hall to film a video for a little. I decided I should just clean house for a little, so I did. I started singing to Shawn's new song Kid In Love while it played on my phone.
"Maybe i'm just a kid in love
Maybe I'm just a kid in love (Oh Baby)
If this is what its like falling in love-"
"Then I dont ever wanna grow up!" I dropped a glass of water, that I was going to toss in the sink, and it shattered everywhere on the floor.
"HOLY FUCK!!! SHAWN!!!" I said yelling and laughing at him at the same time. Matt walked in with him and saw that he scared me. He started laughing too.
"Shut up Matt!!"
"I can't help it!!" He said laughing more.
"I see you got my new song." Shawn said laughing. I threw a towel at him and he laughed more.
"How'd you come in anyway!?"
"You gave me a spare key, remember?"
"Oh yea." I said laughing.
"Plus I was a lonely Matt, and I tagged along with Shawn!" I laughed then turned to Shawn.
"Don't scare me like that! I'm one month pregnant with a baby!!"
"I soweyy." He made a cute sad face.
I giggled and playfully punched him.
"Here, lemme help with the glass."
"Same here!" Matt said. Shawn started picking up pieces off the floor. Matt did the same. The problem was, he was being a klutz like usual.
"WATCH OU-"
"OWW!!!!" He started hopping on one foot, and holding the other. I couldn't help it! I let out a few second laugh then rushed to help him.
"Owe!! Owe!! Owe!!!!"
"Karma's a bitch." I told him smiling.
"What did I do!?"
"You planned the whole thing didn't you?"
"Maybe..yea."
I started laughing.
"Is Karma on her fucking period or what!?"
"Oh my god Matt!!" I started laughing really hard. Shawn did too. I gently examined his foot. A piece of glass was stuck in it because he stepped on a piece.
"Great job Matt."
"What!! Not my fault!!"
"Shut up and stop moving!!" I told him laughing. I lightly started to pull the glass out, and my nail accidentally rubbed against his foot. He jerked it back.
"AH!! I'm TICKLISH there!!!"
"Dude. Don't make me hold your foot down!" Shawn said laughing. I grabbed Matt's foot again and started pulling out the glass.
"OW! OW! OW! OW!! OW!! I NEED MY MOM!!!"
I finished pulling the piece of glass out.
"Your such a baby Matt." I said.
"N-no i'm not!" He pretended to cry. Shawn came back with a band-aid since I asked him for one. I put it on his foot.
"Thank you Dr. Crystal!! Do I get my lollipop now?"
"No Matt!" I said laughing. We all finished picking up the glass then finished cleaning the room. We all sat on the bed and hung out.
"Babe!! I'm home!!" I was gonna get up and run downstairs, but Matt wanted to be an idiot.
"HI BABY!!!" He said in a high pitch voice. I went to the stairs and saw he tackled Nash.
"Matt!! Get off me stupid!!" Nash said laughing.
Shawn and I stood there laughing. They're such idiots. I love all of them.
*Lets just skip to 4 months pregnant*
Nash and the guys decided to end Magcon last week. Its been hard for the fans, but we're all still together. But here I was, with mood swings going around.
"Nash!!"
"Yea babe?"
"Come cuddle with meeeeee."
"But i'm editing a youtube video!" He whined from the living room.
"COME FUCKING CUDDLE WITH ME!!!"
"Ok!"
He ran to the room and laid down next to me.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you." I started crying a little.
"Aww baby, don't cry. It's ok. I'm here and I'll always love you."
"And i'll always love you too."
And with that, I fell asleep.
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
Hey guys!! *PLZ READ*
I sowey I didn't update! I was in the mountains today😌🌲🌾🍃 But I wanted to post anyway for you guys❤️😘
I'M LISTENING TO KID IN LOVE AND AFKLGHDIRIFN!!!!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!! ❤️❤️❤️😭😭 ALL HIS SONGS ARE AMAZING!!!
Ok.
I'm calm now.
Whew.
So, i'm gonna start a new thing.
YOU GUYS CAN ASK ME QUESTION OF THE DAY NOW!!!😂 Whatever question I choose, it'll be random, i'll answer it, put it in the Authors note, and tag you in it. Just message me privately on here, and ask me questions!!
Ok😂Love you guys!!! 😘😘😘😘❤️ ya'll know what do do!