10

My arms let loose of Hope's hug, and found myself stood in darkness.

"Hope...?" I stuttered, slicing the air trying to find her.

"Over here!" She whispered. Her voice sounded far away.

I nodded to myself and began to feel through the air, trying not to bump into something.

Nothing.

"Is this still a dream?" I walked into a wall, and turned around to continue my search.

"I'm afraid not, I...ow!" A loud bang occured, shaking my eyes with a metal ringing sound.

"Hope?" I cried out. It wasn't a dream, so I had to be real careful, I couldn't just die and wake up rebooted like a video game.

"I'm fine. Just hit my head." She grunted. I let out the deep breath I had held in for what felt like years.

"Where are you?" I shuffled my feet on what didn't feel like a leafy floor, more like a proper, shiny floor.

"Over here!" She gave the same answer as before. "Come to the sound of my voice..." She lightly whispered, barely spoken.

"I can't find you!" I was going to cry. "I'm this way." She sounded really close.

I felt what I thought was a soft material, and grabbed a hold of it. "Yes!" Hope held my hand. "I'm here." I could feel a slight breathe against my neck.

I finally relaxed. "Few, I thought I lost you." I chuckled to myself and hugged her close.

I felt strong hands wrap around my back to hug me in return. Those didn't feel like Hope's hands...

I pulled back from her hug and tried to make out a face from the darkness. I squinted. "Hope...?"

As quick as a flash, a light came up and lit up the whole room. I noticed a woman asleep on the floor.

It was Hope.

I looked up at the person I hugged; it was a man. A scary man, who grinned down like a phsyco killer in a horror film.

I stumbled back as if to run away, but then shot off towards Hope. The scary man followed.

I checked over Hope's body, she was still breathing.

"Robyn Winder?" The man stood right infront me, looking down. I didn't answer.

"Robyn?" The man questioned once more. I just looked up at him, almost like I couldn't speak.

He grabbed me by the arm and lifted me in the air. "Answer me!" I struggled, trying to pull away from his force.

"Let her go!" A voice came from behind the man. He turned.

It was Hartburrow.

"What?" He lifted me higher. "I said, let her go!" He flapped his wings.

"And what if I don't?" Hartburrow looked at the man like he was in charge.

"Do you want to tell her, or do you want me to tell her?" He flew closer to the man's face, meeting on his hight level.

"Excuse me?" He dropped me to the floor, neither one of them paying attention to me or Hope.

"I know you still have feelings. And I know that this would be a whole lot more difficult is she knew." He winked at the man.

"What?" I looked up at the man.

Hartburrow looked back at me and flew over to where I sat.

"Robyn, this is Azafar. He was the one that killed your Mother." Hartburrow smirked at Azafar.