"Lost memories.."

———————————————————————

( btw this is my first book, and English is not my first language so be free to comment any bad spelling or whatever you thing is wrong <3 oh and btw, this might be a bit confusing at first but I'm really trying my best, please vote and tell me if you want me to continue this book!!! )

ENJOY ! <3

"Dear Y/n L/n..I know we aren't in the best of the terms right now, but I didn't who else to ask for help. The dreamsmp, as you may know has declared war, we aren't as good as them, that's why we need your help. Please come back, we all truly miss you, and we really need help. Sincerely yours : Your old friends"

As I watch the letter, I had one wish..stab this fucker..but he was my friend...right ? And I cared about him..even tough he only cared about l'manburg or power I guess. I take a deep breath before getting up. I had nothing left to do where I was, my only option was helping him..its been like years since I saw them last, he sended me one letter, explaining me about l'manburg! And it was months ago, when it got created, it didn't matter, because i had nothing left to loose, I lost some of my memories, that's why I left.. ! That's what Wilbur said after I got up, I left..I didn't want to make anyone suffer because of me. Now I live alone, I'm strong, and I have more power! I might be "alone" but it didn't matter, because I'm better then before!

..I have nothing so what's the point in staying? After loosing my memories and after they came, i needed a place to live so I build a cottage home on top of the hill! It was far from l'manburg and from anyone or anything, I would still watch the country from afar some times..but I never got close.

I started packing some stuff..:
Some clothes because you never know, tampons and pads, ender pearls, golden apples, food, water, potions, and of course some ressources since l'manburg was in war, and they aren't the best

I took a shower, and then changed my self, I decided to change my self, I put on my armour, I still had lots of armour since I live alone and I have a LOT of time left, but I only took some of them with me! :

( this one, you can change if you don't like put it need to cover all of your body, it will make cense after, you look hot tough- ANYWAYS )

I took my netherite sword, and some food of course! I took my wolf with me, I then left the house and started following the compass that was leading to l'manburg, Wilbur gave it to me the day I left.

—————-
3 hours after
——————

As I walk near a big obsidian wall, I saw Wilbur, heading towards me, behind him, four people where standing :
Two of them looked like they were kids...
One looked like an animal, or a furry, but it didn't bother me since i had my own abilities too, and I knew it wasn't the best.
And the last one had black glasses, I then looked back at Wilbur..I was dumb, he didn't recognize me. But i didn't wanna show my face, so I simply just talked to him

"Wilbur Soot! It's me..Y/n L/n" he then proceed to talk to me, he was still looking at me for a long time, I could see him watching from the corner of his eyes.
"Y/n! It's a pleasure having you here, you are kinda late but I guess you had a lot of travelling ?" I looked at him, it was funny to see how serious he was, he definitely wasn't the same. "yeah..it's kinda far..I didn't want to see too much people you know.." I said, i could see in his eyes that he wasn't expecting this.."yeah...well let me introduce you to everyone y/n !"

So the two young people that I saw before were apparently, tommy and Tubbo, tommy is Wilbur brother, they're both tommy and Tubbo 16...they are so young to be in a war, I know what I'm saying, I was 12 when I started fighting, and I know how traumatizing it can actually be.

Oh and the fox boy it's called fundy, he's apparently Wilbur son..maybe adopted I'm not sure tough!

"wait... does that means Wilbur fucked a- nevermind..." I tough.
and the black glass boy it's called eret, he's so nice, but for some reason..I feel like something is wrong. But I still enjoy his company, he seems nice and friendly!

"Y/n i have a lot to explain to you,come with me" Wilbur said,he then started going away, so I decided to follow him.

"take a seat y/n!"