the trip to home

No clue why I'm suddenly productive but I guess I'm making another chapter <33  also hmm there's going to be masturbation I this chapter (ps:love you)
└─────── 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯! ──➤
╭──────────────
𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷 <3 || 당신의 셀카 <3
╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ. | 歡迎. 🦕

I woke up feeling something playing with my leg, I woke up to see Philza watched Ichigo wake me up by shacking my leg side to side.

"Good morning!" I told him, he responded back and gave me a tray with some food for ichigo and I.

The room also had a baby chair on which I placed her down, I barely caressed my wolf not wanting to make her wake up

"Thanks for bringing me food, I'm sorry I fall asleep! Oh! Did techno figure anything out?"

He sat down on a chair in the room "no problem, Is no big deal! You must be tired from having to take care of a baby. Oh and no.." he shakes his head.

I give Ichigo a spoonful of the baby food and pick up the book that I accidentally dropped.

"Phil, we both know I have to go trough the nether.. to be honest we all know actually!" I placed the book back on the shelf before focusing on Ichigo again

"Y/n..we know but it's way too dangerous, techno won't allow you!" He places his hat on the coffee table in front of us.

"It's dangerous but Ichigo needs to go! And I might think of an idea to bring Tommy back to l'manburg." Philza shoot his glare back at me

"You better not y/n!" I continued to feed Ichigo and looked at him "Tubbo likes Tommy to much, he's his best friend! And he's also just a kid." I pointed out the facts.

"Y/n, you are a mother now! I won't allow you to leave if you risk everything for Tommy! As much as I love Tommy..you can't." Philza said.

"Philza he is your son!" I spoke without thinking "SO WAS WILBUR Y/N!" He shouted.

Ichigo started crying, definitely scared by the loud sudden voice. Philza took his hat from the table before leaving the room.

Maybe it is my fault..I should have thought first. I take Ichigo in my arms and try to calm her down.

The door opens and I see techno enter the room "you good?" He simply asked, to which I nodded.

"Y/n..the nether is not safe, but I'll understand if you need to leave for Ichigo." He whispered before leaving the room

Well..I actually do need to leave, but first I need to apologize. I'll probably do it at dinner and prepare something nice for them.

I looked down and saw Ichigo sleeping. I placed her in a crib and left to go to a wardrobe. I take my clothes,my underwear, my bra, and my towel.

I go to the bathroom and look the door.

I start the shower and let some water fall waiting for the water to get warmer.

I placed everything down and stripped my clothes off, I throw them into the dirty pill of clothes. I get into the shower and stared washing myself.

I started dozing off and not even noticing my hands going down my body.

I imagine dream, his hands, his body, his muscles, him, all of him, I imagine our after party day

Slowly my fingers are going in and out of my pussy. I think about him and let out a quiet moan.

I imagine him touching me, and holding me, entering me, him and everything.

I go faster and faster, my moans became louder. My other hand moves higher.