Training

————
(First person)

"Alright so how does it work? No actually I want to know why I don't have wings and whatever the fuck is going around your head" I say curious

"Your wings will grow they don't show up during the transformation they take time. It itches a bit and it's annoying but they'll be there soon secondly- this" he points to his head. "Are halos. I have two. They appear slightly with the wings, which mean they are invisible and slowly lit themself while your wings grow so relax you're gonna have all those feature too"

I nod "good cause I wanna look badass too." She chuckles siting comfortably on the chair. "Pretty sure you are already are with the dress you transformed in." His chuckle is low and deep.

"Okay well now what do we start with." He gets up and I yelp slightly once he picks me up. "We need to do a trip to the library to pick some books related to work construction so you can read at night." I nod as he walks with me in a bridal style. "Why can't you teach me all?" He opens the door "cause even the gods need sleep sweetheart*

the library was white like most room but what surprised me was the amount of books that had the exact same color.

"Pardon my language but what the hell?! How do you even know what book to pick?" He chuckles sitting me on a chair as I watch him fly up to a higher shelf and pick a few books. "Magic" which makes me frown. "Whatever"

"You'll learn after a while. Now let's see" he comes downs and sits next to me "these are about teleportation and your shining light power which could be helpful while fighting nightmare. These are about land creating, I'll teach you most of it but once you're free and want to read you can. There are about mind control, memory wiping, all kind of goodies." He explains putting each next to me.

Then he leaves the book on the table and picks my by the chair and brings us to a fully empty table.

"Land creating can get messy from what I've heard and seen. I've only made this land with the help of multiple gods so I'm afraid I'm only half of help but let's see how you can do. Let's starts with something small."

Some green smoke appears on his hand as he lifts it on the table. A block of small dirt appears.

"Creating is like imagining. You're a reader right?" I nod and he smiles "perfect so when you ready you transform those words into an imagine in your head. It's the same but you'll want to thing about making them appear in front of tou."

I look at him frowning "so I imagine something and then imagine it in front of me?" Shaking hands he explains more "something like that. You can imagine it appearing on your hand if it's an object. In cases of land creation you need to imagine it REALLY tiny in front of you." I nod at his deep voice explaining

Taking deep breaths I close my eyes and imagine a tree. A short oak wood tree with lots of leaves, then I imagine it on the table but at least 40 times smaller. When I open my eyes I grunt disappointed.

"Hey now just breath. It takes time for power to start working. Just relax and try over." Nodding i try again. And again. And again. I try so many times I'm left yawning and my eyes almost closing.

My head starts to slip. He takes my by the chin "we'll take a break okay? To bed you go" he grabs me while I yawn again and places the books in a maids hand asking her to bring it to my room.

I expected him to bring me to my room but I was too tired to process or leaves his room when we walked in. It was white like the others but somehow darker? I shrug not caring as he lays me into his bed.

"Ichigos deeply asleep in the room and the doors are old and will wake her up. Rest here I'll fix the doors later" he caressed my cheek with his long fingers and before I can answer I drifted of to sleep.

(Time skip)
I wake up in a mint forest scented bed. When I open my eyes I remember I'm in xd's room. I lift myself still in the dress and notice that he had removed my heels which makes me smile slightly as I put them on and leave his room.

It was already morning and ichigo was probably awake so when I enter my room and see the same guard that became my friend playing with her on the floor I smile as I take some clothes (which some maid switched to clothes that now fit me) and go shower.

I put on a short white nice fitted dress and some white heels as I leave the room. The guard was outside with ichigo waiting for me as we all walked down to eat breakfast.

"How was training?" He asks and I sigh "horrible. I'm scared I won't know how to work my magic" he chuckles and I look at him annoyed "I'm serious!"

"I know you are. But you won't learn how to work your magic for a while, it's a process it takes time." He hands me ichigo as we walk down the stairs. More training today and I hope this time I won't be useless

"How's dream?" He sighs at my question "won't stop yelling and barely touches his food." I sigh too. "I don't know how I'm gonna find the strength to...you know" I wasn't read to kill my husband.

"I think you are more ready then you think."

——-
Bye take care y'all 🩷