Smut- idk what name to pick :)

TW : SMUT :^ lol yeah
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

We were now all sitting and blasting music on 'we didn't start the fire' started playing, I turned around and looked at my brother. He looked at me and "WE DIDNT START THE FIRE!" We start to sing loudly the lyrics. Dream was laughing while keeping his eyes on the road. Sadly when the song ended, we had already arrived in l'manburg. "Come visit soon Tubbo! I'll miss ya" I said to my brother. He said bye and left. Only know I regretted not taking him a driver..

I was now alone with dream in a car. It was an uncomfortable silence but none of us spoke. No one daring to say a word.
Suddenly he started to drive the wrong way "hm..dream this isn't the right way?" I asked so confused, "I know" he said calmly. But then he stopped the car.

"You know..it's not fair y/n." He spoke, he wasn't looking at me. "What's not fair dream..?" He turned to face me "you got your memories back..and I missed you, but it looks like you don't feel the same anymore.
"I love my y/n, my girlfriend" soon after, a tear dropped "dream..I missed you too" he pulled me by my waist and kissed me deep and with passion. It was like the only think he wanted more right now. I kissed him back. It feels right, and I..I might actually still love him. And nothing matters anymore as long as he and Tubbo are here and safe.
He backed his sit a bit and pulled me by my waist, our tongues were dancing together, we pulled to breath but soon kissed again, he started to fidget with my T-shirt. He was asking for permission? I simply nodded

He removed my T-shirt, and stopped kissing me, he looked at me and started to kiss down my jawline, I started to yelp but soon covered my mouth with my hand, he pushed my hand away "no, let me hear it babe.." those nickname are gonna be my death.

He started to kiss my neck leaving marks. "Dr-dream" I moaned each time, he felt so good, I wanted more. More than this. "Dream please" I tried to speak, but my words were hard to understand with all the moaning "tell what you want y/n" I could feel his smirk on top of my skin, he started to go more down, "drea- dream I want more please" he pulled me closer "begging are we now y/n?" He started to removed my bra "I shall give you some.." I felt my bra being removed and I flushed a bright pink "embarrassed are we love?" He asked while going more down, he took me by surprise when he licked my breast "Dre-DREAM!" How can a man make me feel so good to the point of screaming his name in a car..? I started to removed his shirt, after doing so; he started to lick my best again "dream please" I begged "patience" he answered while laughing at me. He continued, he took my nipple with his teeth "b-babe" I Moaned "..I like the babe one." He smirked at me. He started to un clothe me, he made the sit lay down and layed me on my back, my back was now on top of his bare chest, he started to kiss me again while bringing his hand down, all that could be heard was now my loud moans "already wait for me huh? He asked cockily, you're such a good little slut for me y/n"

His hand got more down, he removed my underwear "please dream" I begged him, I hated the way I begged to him, but he felt so good "I'm gonna make you feel good y/n" he answered, his middle finger and ring finger started to play with my wet little pussy "I can't imagine how wet you're gonna be for me " he spoke, he started to massage my clit while saying some naughty words to me "mhm~ dream, please!" I said, his middle finder entered my pussy first, I moaned loudly "p-please babe" another digit entered, he started to move his fingers slowly"dream. Please" he whispered to my ear "use your word baby" I couldn't, the only think leaving my mouth was his name and me begging for him. "D-dream faster please" he started slow, and then it went a bit faster, each time making me feel so good he started to go really fast, the only think that left my mouth was his name, the name of the man who makes me want to stay here forever. "Drrsm. Dream" he hummed whim I thrown my head backwards every time he speeds, "I'm g-gonna" he speeded both his finger even faster, I thrown my head backwards again "aa-ah dream!" He whispered more naughty things in my ear, he wanted me to cum in his fingers. "Do it y/n" he spoked with his deep voice. I couldn't hit it anymore so I did, he removed his fingers just after and maybe me dit on his lap, he turned around and took some towels, they were for Tubbo but he wasn't wet so he didn't use. He licked his finger, both eyes going up "you feel so good baby" he said "here let me help you clean" he said while helping me. I kissed him deeply and started to unzip his pants "maybe I should repay you" you said. He watched you.

I thrown the pants with the rest of the clothes and started to kiss him just the way he did, leaving some marks there and there, he was just as loud as you where "see, you're also very loud for me" you said, you felt something, "already hard for me huh" you whispered to him. he begged just like you did and you were feeling back about letting him wait. So you removed his boxers. Wow, how big is this mans dick. 11?, "y/n please" he continued to beg, you started to lick the top, you heard him swear under his breath, "just do it please y/n!!" You started to use your hands, up and down slowly at first, you started to go fast and faster, making him curse and moan, "y/n. I- I'm gon-" I started to go faster, and faster, which clearly made him moan loudly, he started to cum, i swallowed it and spited on his cock"hmm- y/n, you feel so good babe" his nickname made me embarrassed "he pulled me by my waist and made me lay on back on the sit, he was know on his knee "it this okay hun?" He asked, I nodded, not being able to use words.
He started slowly, "1", I wanted it all in, I wanted him inside of me, I started to have tears in my eyes, it was huge "I'm going to do it all at once.." he warned, I nodded. And then he did, a tear slipped but it felt so good, he looked at me, face really red "damn- that moan was so great baby.." he said, he started to go faster in and out, our moans were now both messy and he kissed my neck "such a good little hoe for me baby" he said, we both whispered naughty things, it was a mess, "im go-gonna" I warned, "n-me too." Our hips were slapping, and I could feel his cum.
"You feel so good" you both said, both you giggle, "I'm gonna-" he removed his cock out of you and cum was everywhere "wait there is more towel I think" he took two mores, giving one to you "thanks" you said but he instead in letting him help, "what about the car?" You asked him while you both started to change "I'll just ask a maid to clean it." You felt your checks get red. But then the maid would know- anyways. "I love you y/n.." he said making you turn to face him "I- I love you too dream" your mouth connected, but this time it was a soft kiss. You guys continue to talk "why don't you remove your mask around me?" I asked.."oh- I didn't even notice" he chuckled "I'm so used to it sorry love" you smiled and nodded, but then he removed his mask and he pulled you closer so you could lay for a bit "you're so pretty dream." You said while taking details of his face, he had light freckles and some amazing green eyes, "what do you mean? You always saw my face in the past" he questioned "i don't know why but when they gave me my memories back, every time I tried to see your face, it would get fuzzy. It's probably because of nightmare, in my opinion" he nodded and answered "probably, but hey, now you remember!" He smiled at you and gave you a short kiss" you both layed for some minutes until you both decided to head back to the castle.

The ride home was cute, he golfed your hand and would always turn to face you, when you guys came closer to the castle he weared his mask again, when you guys entered the garage he asked a maid to clean the car, and you both entered. You guys were both greates by George and sapnap "FINALLY?! Where the heck where you guys?" Sapnap asked "sorry we took the wrong way" dream said "dream this is your smp, stop lying" George said "we. Uhh we had a fun walk?" We said then sapnap and George looked at each, when they saw the marks they understood "Jesus dream. Could you at least leave lighters marks, and you too y/n?!" You both got red and left the boys, but dream had to help you go to your room. "SHE CANT EVEN WALK WITHOUT YOUR HELP DREAM!" They both screamed making you guys red.

I wanted to take a shower but I didn't have shampoo, and my legs were hurting. You tried to scream for a guards or something "Sapnap??" You yelled. No one? You saw a phone on the other side of the room. Perfect just now when I couldn't walk. You tried to reach the phone, you soon did and looked at the wall with the numbers written :
King dream - ***********
You tried to call but no one answered , you tried another time. Nothing. You decide to sit in a chair close to the phone and waited a bit. Soon the door opened, "sorry I was showering! I'm so sorry! Do you need anything?" He asked while getting close to you "I don't have any shampoo, and I can't walk to the bathroom" he giggled "yeah, sorry for the second bit" he smiled while holding his hand so you could take it "here he said while making the bath, wait here and I'll bring some shampoo ok? Do you have any preference love?" I tough "no not really!" you said happily, he left to go get some for you, while you waited you took a towel, "I'm back! He said happily, here I choose 3, you can pick!" He said he would wait for me in the room so he could help me get clothes. I showered and took the towel, I put her around me "love, I'm done" he came in the bathroom and helped you go to the closet. "When are the sweaters coming?" You asked him "I don't really know, they are taking forever" you looked annoyed, it's raining and you don't have a sweater "here, he said before taking of his green hoodie, wear it do you're not cold" I took the hoodie and hugged him, I thanked him, he left so I changed, and I took some black sweatpants "done!"
———————————-
Love y'all <3
As every time TAKE CARE
YOU SRE WORTH DO MUCH
My girl friend just broke up with me..
SHOWER EAT AND DRINK!!
BE HAPPIER THAN ME RIGHT NOW :,)
BYE LOVES <3
2035 words