[7]

A/n: That's the last bonus chapter but don't worry. Tomorrow will come a new one :)

[Bonus 3/3]

Chapter 7: Magic class and legend

••••••••••••••

I was already 5 years with the elves now. Of course, there were some who weren't quiet... pleased with my arrival but after King Amamion told them that the Dryads approved it, most weren't as opposed as before.

Currently, my magic teacher, Eleanor, assigned me to get some materials she needed. Of course, I had to do it since she was occupied in the library. I never thought she would be a magician. The aura she gives off is that of a trained warrior the first time we met and never in my second life would I have guessed she specializes in manipulating mana.

I learned so much here and this willingly! I was always lazy in school and yeah, the books Eleanor tasks me to read are a little boring but I still like it. It's amazing in how many forms mana could come, how you manipulate it or what other things you can do with it.

But magic isn't the only thing I'm currently learning. Aaric teaches me in swordsmanship and other weapons as well as martial arts. I knew a little but Teldrassils training helped a lot too and after two weeks of hard training my whole body ached even with my improved stamina as a demon... I have a feeling those two give me literal hell just for me.

I walked down the streets of the royal city and looked back at the ingredients and map Eleanor gave me to find the particular shop. How should I read this?! Ugh, now I know what her weakness is. So I resorted to another solution. Asking! Some elves where still nervous about my presence and gave me curious or hateful looks. I tried to ignore most of them and went to a friendly looking male.

"Excuse me, mister! Um... I.. uh... need your help."

The elf turned to me and smiled nervously. I smelled slight fear and suspicion from him. Not caring about it I showed him the map and ingredients I needed.

"Do you perhaps know where I can find this shop?"

He took the paper from me with unreadable runes and directions. Cut me some slack Eleanor, I just learned how to read it so don't write like some kind of doc or my former math teacher! The elf chuckled lowly and handed it back to me.

"I see. Miss Eleanors handwriting is as terrible as always but don't tell her that! She will get mad. The shop you're looking for is right down the streets and then left. It's a little hidden between the houses but it has a very noticable sign before it. You won't miss it, young demon."

I smiled brightly at him and thanked him hastily before going in the direction he described. And as the elf told me, there really was a rather... peculiar sign. The colours were such a bright pink it hurt my sensitive eyes. Not wanting to look at it in detail I turned to the shop and entered.

"Welcome, to Felice' ma- Oh? If it isn't the talk of the city. You're the little cute demon child everyone keeps talking about! How can I help you, sugar cube?"

The moment my eyes landed on the woman on the counter I got weird vibes from her. Ignoring the nicknames she gave me, I handed her the piece of paper with the ingredients.

"Ah, so you are miss Eleanors deciple now. Are her tasks she gives you as impossible as always?"

While searching for the ingredients, the woman send me a smile. Wait, so Eleanor gives them to everyone? I thought she does it because I was a demon and slightly more durable... My face paled and I couldn't imagine how her other deciples would have suffered.

"Well... It isn't impossible for me. Sometimes she gives tasks that seem impossible but if you're putting your everything into it, it's possible."

The female elf looked surprised up from the paper and her mouth slightly drops.