[11]

A/n: Before the chapter begins, I want to let ya'll know I changed something in Chapter 2 so please check it out. The last thing I wanna tell is I got Corona so until I get better there won't be any chapters. Sorry for that, I'm just really exhausted. Anyway, let's begin and hope you guys will stay safe.

⚠WARNING⚠: Blood, gore, death, strong language and abuse.

Chapter 11: Mistress

•••••••••••••••

A deathbattle? I haven't killed anyone before! I turned around to see a burly man. His muscles bulged so much that I feared they'd pop out of his skin. Chains were holding him down or else he would have immediatly jumped at me and snapped my neck with just the flick of his wrist. He had a crazed look in his eyes which instantly landed on me. It made me really uncomfortable and if I could I'd sweat bullets by now. He wants me to kill this.... thing? Is it even still human?

"That man over there could match the hero with strength. I'm sure since you overthrew her so easily it won't be a problem, right?"

Seconds later lightning ran through my entire body, elctrocuting me and setting my body in unbearable suffering. An agonizing pain took over my system and I couldn't hold down a scream. I slumped down to the ground as if my returned strength suddenly vanished.

"Demon girl!"

I barely saw the fox girl running to the egde and looking worried at me. I slowly stood back up and looked at the man who intended to buy me. He narrowed his eyes at me and seemed as if uninterested. An inhuman roar filled the air and just before the fist could connect with me I barely dodged.

"Oh, impressive. She could see that attack coming even if she was unprepared? Everyone else would have died already."

Thanks to the training from Aaric and Eleanor I was able to instinctively dodge that but I'm afraid I won't be so lucky the next time.

Want me to lend you a hand? You won't be able to defeat that thing with your current level of power.

You would? But I have to learn to fight too...

I can teach you some other time when we get out of this. I'm sure your sister and that teacher of yours are already searching for you. So let me handle this situation quickly and we think of a way to escape.

I reluctantly agreed. This other half of me isn't the 'darkness' the prophecy talks about but she still likes to be unnecessary.... messy with things. Luckily, at times like these she seems to be focused on protecting me even if she acts crazy at times. I felt like my conciousness was slipping away from my body and my soul was only watching from my eyes but I wasn't in control. That was when things started to get heated.

Meline's (?) PoV

I was surprised she let me take control and trusted me. I smirked at the disgusting human before me. He hurled around and attacked me like a mindless beast. I easily dodged his attack and caught his wrist, picking him up and smashed him into the floor. The ground cracked multiple times and formed a large crater.

I heard how several bones broke in his body. No fun at all~ The hero is much better at fighting than this gene manipulated human build to fight as a mindless killing machine.

"You're disgusting and actually not for my taste but I'll have a treat of your blood. Who knows when I get the chance again~"

I already thought it was over but the human surprisingly stood up and attacked me with a loud inhuman roar. Instead of slowing down due to injuries he was even faster and seemed angry. His hand took mine and twisted it in an unnarural way, hearing all the bones breaking and shattering. Not even flinching from the pain I retracted quickly. I turned my arms back around, hearing the cracking again and a slight sting.