The Unexpected Turn

Fab 3 was getting closer to Nandini, especially Mukti but one incident made Manik question everything. The other day when Nandini had left abruptly Aliya tried to instigate Manik against her.
Manik chose to ignore initially thinking Aliya must be insecure but then he started to be suspicious. He thought with Nandini in his life Fab 5 can break as Aliya was growing distant. Though his doubts made no sense but offlately Nandini and Manik were not able to talk and Manik was thinking Nandini is hiding something.

Though when he saw her with his family his heart fluttered, but then her own family hating her and she still living with them was a big question. He heard Amms talking sick about her and a normal person would blast off, but when Amms told him that Nandini was mean and loved money and power, he was confused. Why would her own Amms say that way, Amms was filling in his ears. The last mail in the coffin was when Manik tried confronting Nandini she avoided any conversations.

One night everyone at Malhotra mansion were distressed. Jennifer's husband or rather ex husband had been troubling them for Aarav and Ruhi's custody. Jennifer was uncontrollable, Mishkat tried reaching to Nandini but all in vain. Jennifer's ex husband Vinod walked in with the lawyers he demanded the kids custody and had proved false alligations on Jennifer. Manik was loosing, the kids wanted Nandini but she wasn't reachable. His anger had reached its peak.

Nandini walked in Malhotra Mansion as if nothing had happened. Vinod was terrifyed seeing her. Manik was breathing fire seeing Nandini so casual about the situation.
Suddenly the commissioner followed and arrested Vinod. Everyone was confused. Then commissioner revealed that how Nandini had collected all the drug smuggling proves and molestation cases against Vinod and also that the court had put restraining orders on him that he cannot meet his children. He was arrested till his case and punishment was decided in the court. A wave of relief ran through the house. The kids clinged to Nandini. She went to put them to sleep.

Jennifer put her head on Nyonika's lap and started her story.

Jennifer:- 3 years back, Aarav and Ruhi were just 7 when it all started. Vinod was distant from us but then he didn't turn up home for months. He started molesting me, beating me, I was shattered. One night he threw all 3 out. Ruhi was running with high fever when we bumped into Nandini. She was returning back from work. She saw us and took us home. I told her my story, since that day she stood by us. She made me feel home away from everyone there in NY. I couldn't call anyone, I was scared as Vinod was very dangerous. But to my badluck Mishkat came to visit us.

Suddenly Mishkat started speaking.

Mishkat:- that was a dark night, when I reached NY, I couldn't find di, Ru or Aaru, I caught hold of Vinod but he strangely weaved a web of lies. Within next 48 hours I was behind the bars for smuggling drugs and selling girls with the Mafia. Somehow Di got the news. She couldn't come out when Nandini stepped in being an angel in disguise.

Mishkat kept on narrating as to how Nandini kept on fighting for them for 2 years without anyone by her side. She became the mother figure for Ruhi and Aarav because Jennifer was lost. She was lost in the darkness from where Nandini pulled her.

Mishkat:- The day I got released and free from all the accusations, I didn't know what to do. We were returning back home when a car came speeding but then I wasn't harmed. I saw the crowd, my heart was beating fast when I saw Nandi in the pool of blood. That accident was planned by Vinod. Nandini was injured badly and was in hospital for 4 months when called Maa papa and told them everything. Raj and Nyonika were shocked and so were Mukti and Manik. Raj seemed to be lost. DJ was thinking about Nandini.

Supriya:- That is the day when Nandini became an integral part of us. We don't know how to function. Aaj humara parivar sahi salamat hai to sab uski vajah se.

Manik's mind was clouded. Suddenly everyone heard a soulful sound.

Jennifer smiled knowing the voice.

#Mananforever