020

January 19

[ messenger ]

ALT 🎼
Group Chat • Active Now

8:00 AM

Forester Wilde

What the fuck

Someone mistook me as a grab car driver

Just.. what the fuck is that?

Mukha ba 'kong maghahatid ng pasahero sa kung saan?

The audacity of this girl!

Gunner Blaze and 3 others reacted 🤣 to your message.

Lucifer Rogue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TANGINA DUDE SERYOSO BA 'YAN

Gunner Blaze

Ang creepy naiimagine ko na ang reaksyon ni pareng Gubat Mabangis HAHAHAHAHA

Archer Strike

For sure he's so pissed that he accidentally pissed on his pants 😆

Hunter Blade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOY LAGOT KANG ARCHER KA MAINIT PA NAMAN ULO NI INSAN NATING MABANGIS

Lucifer Rogue

Anong ginawa mo pare? @Forester

Pinarusahan mo ba 'yung babae? 👀

Gunner Blaze

Napakahalay mong nilalang, Luci

Isa ka talagang demonyo

Hunter Blade

Ang sabihin mo, dirty minded ka lang

Anyway @Forester maganda ba 'yong babae?

Archer Strike

Oh? Akala ko ba loyal ka kay Ivory?

Hunter Blade

Oo nga! Nagtanong lang naman kung maganda, hindi na kaagad loyal? Bawal ba magtanong?

Archer Strike

Whatever you say, unfaithful creature

Ikwento mo nga ang buong nangyari dude. I'm kinda curious of what you did @Forester

And I'm curious of the girl's reaction. Hindi ka ba niya nakikala? Didn't she recognize you as the ALT band's drummer?

Forester Wilde

I was at the subdivision where Tita Len resides. I went there to surprise her but she wasn't there anymore. Nasa klase na raw niya sabi ng guard.

So I decided to go to the St. Yves Academy and surprise her pero dadaan muna ako sa pastry shop ng wife ni Tito Alaric para bumili ng cake.

But when I was about to leave the subdivision, a girl suddenly went inside the backseat and mistook me as a GrabCar driver.

I was pissed. How the hell would she mistake my sports car as a grab car? But she didn't give a damn. She didn't even dare look at me and figure out herself that I am the fucking drummer of ALT and not some driver of grab car.

I had no choice but to drive her to where she was headed to. Doon rin naman ako papunta. I'll just have to make sure that she doesn't pay me with cash. She'll repay me in a different way.

But before I could even get a hold of her, she immediately left. She was nowhere to be found. I don't know how and where to find her. Hindi naman siya naka-uniform. Wala rin siyang ID sling na suot.

I asked Tita Fely about her when I went in the pastry shop. I even described the girl and what she was wearing. Baka lang dumiretso siya doon kasi doon naman talaga ang punta niya pero hindi ko lang naabutan. But Tita Fely wasn't familiar with the way I described the girl.

But I will never forget that face of hers. Nakatatak na sa isipan ko ang mukha ng babaeng inakalang grabcar ang sports car ko.

I will find her and make her pay.