034

January 23

[ messenger ]

Forester the Jerk

5:27 AM

Forester the Jerk:

Hi.

Anong gusto mong dalhin ko ngayon?

Estelle:

Forester, I'm gonna be frank with you this time.

Forester Altissimo:

Hmm? What is it?

Estelle:

I hate being under the spotlight. I hate being linked next to your name. I hate the attention I am getting because we were seen together.

Ayaw kong naiinvade yung privacy ko.

Forester Altissimo:

What are you trying to say?

Estelle:

Let's.. stop this nonsense deal na lang. You're already forgiven. Just don't do it next time, sa akin man o sa ibang makagawa sa'yo ng hindi naman gaanong kabigat na kasalanan.

Kindness is free, Forester.

Forester Altissimo:

But I thought you wanted me to do this?

This is the price I have to pay for acting like a jerk towards you.

Estelle:

I wasn't able to say this to you kahapon dahil nagmamadali akong paalisin ka sa St. Yves dahil sa mga paparazzi mong hindi mawala-wala ang mga mata at camera sa'yo

I realized I had crossed the line, too, and I'm sorry for it. I did talk shit behind your back and judged you too quickly.

I get that you were upset because of what I did and I am really, really sorry for it and for the bad things I've said. Lalo na noong naglash out ako agad sa'yo, tapos I nakipagdeal pa ako na ililibre mo ako para maforgive kita. It was wrong for me to do that.

I'm not lowering my pride just because you're a celebrity. I am lowering my pride because I've always believed that we could help decrease the number of cruel people in this world by showing kindess to others.

And.. thank you, kasi pinakiusapan mo yung teachers that time. I thought I won't be able to take the exams. It's wrong to use power but I really can't afford to fail. I won't be able to graduate senior highschool with latin honors, if ever.

Forester Altissimo:

If that's what you want, then.

You're already forgiven, too.

Estelle:

Thank you sa mga libre. I'll pay you back :)

Forester Altissimo:

And when will that be?

Estelle:

Aba!!!

Forester Altissimo:

Biro lang

You can pay me back by going out on a date with me :)

Estelle:

You playboy!

I thought we both agreed to not see each other again para mawala na ang issue about you and me??

Forester Altissimo:

You and me talaga? Hindi us?

Gusto mo pala ng secret affair, Elli. Pwede naman tayong pasikretong magkita kung ayaw mo ng atensyon :)

Hindi mo na rin naman kailangan ang atensyon ng iba. My attention is already enough.

Estelle:

Forester!!! Hindi ako nakikipagbiruan!

Forester Altissimo:

Oo na po, sabi ko nga joke lang 'yon

But we can see each other without the public knowing about it. I know a place that's away from the crowd. Peaceful and quiet.

I wanna ask you out and prove to you that I am more and better than your first impression of me.

I wanna ask you to have a picnic date with me. Ang sarap mo magluto, Elli. Hindi mawala-wala sa isip ko 'yong mga niluto mo noong dinala kita sa condo ko :)

And I honestly wanna get to know you more. I don't think I can let you go that easily :)

Estelle:

Aalipinin mo na naman ba ako?

Forester Altissimo:

Hindi po

It'll be the other way around, Ma'am.

Ikaw lang po sana bahala sa food kasi ano

Estelle:

Ano?

Forester Altissimo:

Huwag mo akong tatawanan

Pero kasi

Hindi ako marunong magluto

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ twitter ]

estelle 🔒 @pestelliasgirl
iM DYING

estelle 🔒 @pestelliasgirl
replying to @pestelliasgirl
of laughter pls lang 😭😭😭

pahinga. 🔒 @gubatmabangis
nakakahiya putangina

pahinga. 🔒 @gubatmabangis
but your mindset impressed me. i feel like i'll do better when i'll be with a better person.