Chapter 15: Telling Them pt. 1

A/N

Its still in my POV if you were wondering. Anyways tell me what you think about Stitches covered by Nightcore. In my opinion I love itt! And I love nightcore and you should too! Anyways to the chapterrr! Have fun reading.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So right now I'm telling Jacob about me and Gilinsky'z prank. And so far he's so confused about it. "Jacob this is why you heard Jack and Gianna and me and Johnson yelling." "Wait why were you and Johnson yelling?" Jacob said "Well...

Flashback

I'm gonna go tell Jack that this was a prank. Let's see how this goes. "Jack can I talk to you??" I said "Yeah sure." I pulled him to me and the girls room. "Yeah sure."i pulled him to me and the girls room. "Well I sort of have a prank that's going on right now. And that's why you heard them fighting." "Well what is the plan??" "Well I told your sister and Jack to fight about Gianna seeing pictures of Jack kissing another girl which is me. So pretty much they pretend to break up and I'm dating Jack....." "This better work or I'll be kicking your ass." "Nigga calm down. It will I promise." "And if it doesn't then you can't be friends with my sister." "What! Jack no that's not fucking fair! We've known each other our whole lifes we can't never not be friends!"

"Im sorry. Ik you guys have known each other your whole lifes your like a sister to me and I love you to death." "THEN WHY WONT YOU LET US BE FRIENDS IF THIS DOESNT WORK OUT!?!" "BECAUSE I SAID SO! IM HER BROTHER I CAN TELL HER WHO TO BE FRIENDS WITH AND WHO NOT TO BE FRIENDS WITH!" "SEE ALL YOU CARE IS ABOUT YOU! YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT FOR FUCKING YOU! CLEARLY YOU NEVER GREW UP YOU STILL ACT LIKE A FUCKING KID! I NEVER WANT YOU IN MY LIFE AGAIN! I DONT WANNA SEE YOU! I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU! Ever again....." I said leaving the room and to the hallway.

Flashback over....

"Wow." Jacob said "Yeah." I said with a tear rolling down my cheek "Aww baby girl its alright." He said hugging me "I just don't understand I mean we practicality known each other our whole lifes but just never got the chance to meet each other. And I've never hated someone so much in my life than Johnson. I-i-i just don't understand why he would say that h-h-he's my brother and she's my sister." I say balling my eyes out "Wait why am I crying in public? Ugh the fucking struggle is real." I said wiping my tears away "I know it is boo." Jacob said I laughed "Now I think we should hurry before Jack gets mad about his muffin. Also the girls will be mad too." I said bursting into laughter "Oh boy what has gotten into you." "It could be cause I'm tired but we should get going though. The girls will get mad soooo leggo."

"Haha okay." I ordered there food and started walking back to the hotel. I took my phone out of my pocket and went on Snapchat. I hit the record button and said "Walking back to the hotel with food for Jacky,Shawn, and the girls but shhhh you guys don't know." It ended and I posted it to meh story. Then I made another video saying "And I swear to god if any of my brothers see this don't yell at me for it getting you thing. I love you guys but Jack." it ended and I posted it. Then made another video continuing to the other video saying "Is my bae,Shawn well Shawn is just obsessed with muffins, and the girls are my sisters so I have to. But I love everyone minus Johnson."

Then I blew a kiss to the camera and posted it. I swear to god If me n Jack gets hate for saying that I'm really sorry,sort of. I don't get it maybe 2015 is something new for me or well Idek. Maybe 2015 is the year I get a break from fame. Maybe just maybe I should move on with my life but first I have to do something about me and Sam. But I need to edit and post my new video.

Sam's POV

Today is the day to get Gianna back. Since Gianna loves Emblem3 I got all of us tickets and backstage passes for Gianna,Andrea,Jenn,Mahogany, and Gi. You'll find out the rest later on.... Anyways everyone was woken up by Gianna blowing a airhorn. Like where the hell did you get that? Oh well. We heard them oh right you don't know who I'm talking about. We heard Jacob and Gianna laughing so Cam,Taylor,Nash,Matt, and Carter started coming to the door so they ran. "Well then back to sleep!" Almost everyone said I laughed I grabbed my phone off the dresser thing to see its almost 1pm. Jeez. Well I guess I should stay up and pack because today is the last day in San Antonio,Texas. Ugh the struggle! Wow I'm starting to turn into Kian.

Oh boy. Anyways I got up and went to pack until I heard someone phone ringing. "Hello?" Sounded like Gilinsky I got up quietly and went to the door being carefull that he desont see me. "What about it? WAITT!" "Sorry Gianna and are we telling them today or what?" "Okay and what did you do?" "Youve learned well." "Ahh since when is Shawn a prankster?" "Ahh okay." "Wait your at Starbucks and didn't get me anything?" "But babe you love me." "Okay babe. Thanks love." "Sorry what was it again." "Oh right and yes." "K babe. And a lemonade and muffin." "One somewhat Two no." "Shut up babe we don't need the whole world to know." "And why do you think that?" "Ummmm okay then....."

"Okay bye babe love you." He got up so I quickly and quietly moved back to my suit case and finished packing. Now I'm hungry. "Is anyone done packing and want to get food?" "I am." Carter,Taylor,Kian,Jacob, and Jack said So we left and went to Chipotle.

A/N

Sorry this is short I just needed to post something. Idek. But Im going to sleep ✌ out guys Ily. OH AND THANK YOU FOR 800 READS! This means so much to me! Ily guys as much as I love Shawn!