• nine

"wow ! he totally likes you" my sister shouted, jumping on her bed.
"calm down !" i giggled. i told aera everything about last night.

"he lend you his jacket?" she questioned once again.
"yeah yeah yeah" i chuckled.

"and..he hugged you?" she questioned again. she already asked me all of these. i nod my head.

"my god— i'm jealous, i wish riki ask me out" she said, lying down on the floor. i laughed and said, "just wait a bit more, maybe he will" i patted her thigh.

-

"why are you late, you're always the first one to arrive" i asked, so surprised.
"hah..sorry.." hyejin chuckled. "anyways, meet eunkyung, she just moved in yesterday next to my house" she said, pointing to the girl standing beside her. she shyly waved at us.

"my name is yn. this is my sister aera" introduced kindly.
"guys, will it be okay, if she join our group? she's shy at first but she's cool once you get to know her" hyejin asked us.

"of course!" aera spoke, cheerfully.
"c'mon eunkyung, i'll take you to the class" aera guided her.

"yn" sunghoon called me.
"yeah?" I asked, looking up at him.

"meet me at lunch, at the rooftop" he said, i nodded and walked back to class.

-

lunch break has come. i looked around at the large crowd, with lunch on my hands, looking for sunghoon.
i guess he's already up at the rooftop.

"hey yn, aren't you joining us?" hyejin asked.

"yeah uhm..sunghoon invited me" i said smiling.

"ohhh" she smirked, "have fun dear"