• fifteen

new girls

"hey guys! they're my new friends, from the neighborhood

"hey guys! they're my new friends, from the neighborhood... heh" eunkyung told us, as she smiled nervously at us.
The two girls smiled brightly. "hello ! i am seoyeon" the girl introduced. aera and i actually knew her before. she used to bully us in middle school.
"remy, nice meeting you" the other girl introduced, she has this sweet personality, and a cute-princess like face, which made us like her quickly.

"nice to meet you guys, too" hyejin said, as they shook their hands. "and oh..by the way, this is aera" she pointed. "yn" i said. "and, i'm hyejin"

"uh..guys, will it be okay if they join our group ?" eunkyung asked, the three of us, privately. "of course ! everyone is welcome" hyejin exclaimed. aera and seoyeon were exchanging glares, which no one noticed, except for me. she wasn't really welcomed. to be honest.

i sat with hyejin on science class. aera with riki, sunghoon with me. seoyeon with eunkyung. and remy with heeseung, who is our classmate.

-

i sat with my friends at the cafeteria, sunghoon and his friends joined us, jungwon, riki and jake are his friends.
remy invited heeseung as well. it was quite fun to eat lunch together as a group of friends.

"aren't you eating the burger?" seoyeon asked sunghoon. he shook his head, "do you want it ?". without giving him and answer, seoyeon quickly took it and ate it. we all looked at her, surprised. while, she peacefully enjoyed the burger.

"do you guys wanna go out tonight ? we could maybe grab a couple of beers" seoyeon suggested. "seo, we aren't allowed to drink" everyone told her. she whined, "ugh, this group is boring than i thought"

"do you guys have a groupchat or atleast your own social media ? like, maybe, facebook account, or instagram" she asked, while scrolling her phone. "yeah, we do. but, it's only, me, eunkyung, aera and yn. it was created before you came to us" hyejin answered.
"well, then, make one where all of us are in it. you guys need a little fun" she said.

"sunghoon-oppa, do you want to hangout after school" seoyeon asked him as she clung on him. i saw jake cringing at her. i know ! she's cringey. she's a headache to everyone, during the whole break.

"no" he harshly replied. everyone chuckled as soon as he refused. unable to control her laughter, aera spat out her drink to remy. she whined in disgust. "UGH ! EW ! AGH !"