• forty two

since yn left, the group grew apart

since yn left, the group grew apart. aera and riki are still together, hyejin and jungwon are dating, jake and eunkyung are dating. and everybody else are single.

sunghoon was never the same since then. he would stare at the air for minutes. he doesn't talk much, or laugh. everyone noticed that, they just can't make him happy anymore. he was once a wild and funny guy, but all of that has disappeared. the only thing that hasn't disappear is, his love for yn.

"sunghoon, come on, just forget about yn" riki blurted out. "yeah- seriously.." jake laughed. "my bro, she's going to regret she left you. but it's only two months bro, come on, stay strong" jake added, while patting sunghoon's back.

"mhm" sunghoon nodded and forced a smile. "i'm going to leave" he added, putting his bag over his shoulder.
"already ?" riki asked, and he nodded while entering the door.

'it's only two months ? wow- i thought it'd been a year' sunghoon said to himself, while walking down the street.
'i was such a plot twist' he thought, when thinking of the sad memory.
'it's okay man..cheer yourself up, she's going to be back'

'maybe, when she returns, we'll be two people meeting again for the first time.
as long as she loves me, i can wait till next year' he said to himself, while nodding his head up and down.

-

note : wow, first sunghoon pov.
i just think we need to know how he feels.