• ten

lunch at the roof.

when i entered, sunghoon was watching down the streets

when i entered, sunghoon was watching down the streets. i coughed, "ahem". and as expected, he tilted his head, smiling.

"hi"
"i looked everywhere for you, but then i thought oh he must be there and i went here"

"yn, i thought i said, meet me at the rooftop" he said, unsure if he said it or not.
"yeah, i thought you were going to wait for me at the cafeteria" i said. we looked at each other and laughed for no reason at all.

soon, we started eating. but, he didn't have any. "aren't you eating?" i asked with my mouth full.
"nah" he shook his head. "finish you're food and i'll tell you something" he added.

"you're making me scared everytime you say that, can you like- just say it without letting me know you're going to tell me something?" i complained.

"sorry" he chuckled, rubbing his head.
"what exactly do you want to tell me?"
i questioned, looking at him.

he took a deep breath first, then coughed."yn, I've been liking you for a while" he finally said. at first, i froze. i didn't believe it was reality. but it was indeed reality.

i gulped, "are you serious?"
"yeah, i am ..." he said, looking deep into my eyes.

"so, uhm, what do you feel about me?" he asked, nervously. after i stared at him for a little too long.
"i've been liking you for a while too" i said without my knowledge.

"can i something crazy?" he asked, looking so excited.
"mhm !" i nod my head repeatedly.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he asked pulling me up from the ground.
Yes !
"sur—'" i was cut off by his sudden laughed.

"hahaha that was a prank" he said, still laughing. "can't believe you actually fell for it" he added, he put his hands on his stomach, like he's been holding in his laugh.

i felt like i was going to explode, but i just faked a smile, acting like it doesn't affect me at all.