• thirty

✯ wear his sweater as a dress

"c'mon hurry!" aera scolded me

"shut up ! i have to choose what to wear" i yelled, a bit annoyed. today, me and the girls are having a little-girls day out, this should be fun, or at least seoyeon should behave a bit.

"oh my god ... gimme that" she said pointing at sunghoon"s sweater.
"uh..aera, that's sunghoon's sweater" i said.

"so ?"
"i can't wear that"

"why do you have it if you can't wear it?" aera scolded me, giving me his big sweater.
"wear it" she commanded.
sighing loudly, i harshly took it and wore it.
"listen, i'm just trying it out for you, i'm not wearing this infront of the girls" i said, as the sweater reached my head.

"let me see" she said, i turned around so she could see a better view of me, "yn, you should definitely wear that" she said, clapping her hands.

"but—"
"no buts" she stopped me.

"fine!" replying harshly, i walked infront of the mirror, looking at myself. i turn around slowly, like a princess. looking at every inch of my body. i am not gonna lie here, sunghoon's sweater do look good, on me. and just because it's his sweater.

"sis, that's not a dress" aera chuckled from my bed. rolling my eyes, but laughing, i walked towards the shoe rack, looking at all the shoes i have. "wear the boots" aera said, as she stood beside me. "gosh— aera, are you trying to pick out what i should wear?" i laughed, looking back at her. she just shook her head. thinking hard, i finally picked the boots, and wore it. i then, wore a black skirt. and, off we go !

"awwwwhhh — hyejin ! wowww you look good" aera exclaimed cheerfully, as she saw hyejin, dressing up all good.

"i hope sunghoon doesn't see me wearing his sweater" i whisper yelled at aera.

-

at the end of the day, aera and i were walking back home from the day out. it was fun than i thought.

"sunghoon.." he was sitting on the couch, with my mom. "he has been waiting for you since noon" my mom said. he chuckled, looking so shy.

"really ? i'm so sorry.. let's go to my room" i said, and rubbed the back of my head. he nodded and followed me to my room.

"i like your sweater" he complimented.
"it's yours, sunghoon" i chuckled.
"it's yours now"

"nah, it's too big on me" i said, looking myself in the mirror. he came to me, and put his arm around my waist, and his chin on my shoulder. "it's cute" he commented. "big sweaters look good on short girls. especially you" he added.