• thirty five

the truth.

3days later

3days later.

"is she okay now?" i could hear aera speaking to my mom. "she haven't open her eyes for a while" my mom sniffed. that time, i just wanted to open my eyes, wanted to let them know i was okay. but i couldn't. all i could do was hear them.

sunghoon walked me home in the rain,  yesterday. i bet he's also sick.
"i'm worried" i could hear hyejin's voice, and smell seoyeon's perfume.
but after that, i couldn't hear more. i fell asleep.

-

"i know right, why would he agreed to date her if he doesn't even love her?" that was seoyeon. i bet they're gossiping about other girls from our school. i turned around and saw them sitting right infront of my bed.

"i feel pity for her. sunghoon is so careless" hyejin voiced. well, that caught my attention. "hey..thanks for visiting me..guys.." i interrupted.
"oh you're awake" seoyeon chuckled nervously. seoyeon nervous chuckles, made me want to slap her face.

"you're voice is weak, take a rest yn" aera worriedly said. "i already did" i whined. "so what were you guys talking about hm?" i asked. "oh-oh" jake whispered in hyejin's ear.

"define, oh-oh"
"oh-oh means exciting... yay" jake faked a laugh.
"are you guys hiding something from me?" i asked as i sit up straight.
"NO" they all replied.

seoyeon chuckled. "really guys??.." she gave a small smirk. "shhh—" jake shushed her. "OKAY— SOMETHING IS WRONG" my voice become serious.
"seoyeon, come on tell me. you seem to know something" my voice was intense.

"what about you jake?" i walked towards him. "i don't know anything" he defended himself. i shifted my eyes to seoyeon again. "seo?..anything ?" they kept quiet.

"SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING" i yelled.
"hyejin and aera told sunghoon to date you, for fun" seoyeon vomitted those words. which means : in a disgusting way and talked very fast.

"i don't understand, elaborate" i said, folding my arms. she sighed. "first of all.." she stopped when hyejin shut her mouth. "hyejin" she was scared of my serious voice, so she quickly put her hand away from her mouth.

"continue" i said.
"first of all, hyejin and aera were annoyed of you always talking about sunghoon, so all of the members teamed up and told sunghoon to date you. they lied about you being in a depression because of him. so he felt pity and ask YOU ON A DATE.." she smiled when saying the last four words. honestly, her words always hurted me, but she maybe a big jerk but she never tell lies.

"is that true ?.." i looked at hyejin, aera, jake and remy. who were all sitting on the small couch, innocently.
remy nodded after a few seconds.

"hey yn, you're awake ! i bought you flowers" sunghoon appeared with a bouquet of flowers on his hand.
"we're sorry" jake apologized, and left as soon as he finished.
"huh?.. what's wrong with him" he chuckled, handing out the flowers.

i didn't respond. he looked at the other four girls, who were kinda glaring at him. "what's wrong with y'all today? is something wrong?" he questioned letting out a nervous chuckle.

"sunghoon ?" i called.
"hmm?" he hummed.
"we're over" i said with a low tone.

"what ?" he dropped the flowers.
"we're over" i repeated.