Girl Talk

After school, Chrissy and Shae decide to grab lunch at their favorite Chinese spot. "Girl, and then he had the nerve to say we have to have all that work turned in by tomorrow! -- Are you even listening? ...CHRISSY!" Shae yells, getting her attention. "Yeah, girl I heard you!" Chrissy says. "Yeah, right - you were so in to whatever is on your phone, you probably didn't hear a damn thang I said." Shae says rolling her eyes. "Sorry, girl." Chrissy says with a huge smile, "It's,cool. So what's got all your attention in that phone of yours anyway? And what the hell you smiling at?" Shae asks. "Oh, nothing. Just this boy from Instagram - it's nothing major." Chrissy answers, still smiling from ear to ear. "You could have fooled me!" says Shae "So...what's his name?" she asks. "Bryan." says Chrissy still clutching her phone in both hands. "Oooh,Bryyaan.." Shae says mockingly. "Girl,shut up. I told you it ain't nothing, foreal. I don't even know this man." Chrissy replies in an agitated tone. "SO!" Shae says, "He obviously done said something to have you looking like that! So what have you two been talking about? Spill it!" she insists. Chrissy sits her phone down, "Well..." she starts, "He's 21, a student, he loves to cook and he loves music and poetry." she says with a girly smirk on her face. "Kids?" Shae questions. "No." Chrissy replied. "Gang memeber?" Shae asks. "No!" Chrissy says with a chuckle. "Well what's the catch?" Shae says in confusion. "Well.." Chrissy says in hesitance. "WELL WHAT?!" Shae says eagerly. "...He lives in Ohio" Chrissy mumbles. "Say what, now?" Shae questions in a puzzled tone "he lives where?" Chrissy sighs and takes a moment, "Ohio" she says regretfully. Why did it seem that once she found a man that was seemingly perfect, he was hundreds of miles away? In the love department, it seemed that Chrissy couldn't catch a break. But that didn't change the fact that this man, was indeed - what she'd been waiting for.