Pick Up

After a couple of weeks of frantic nervousness, the day had finally come. Chrissy had barely slept a wink the night before, but that was to be expected. She took a deep breath before pulling the covers back the covers. She made her way to the bathroom and started a hot shower, in the midst of washing her body, her mind began to wonder about what the day may bring. Will he still be attracted to me, in person? Will he change his mind about what he said he wanted? So many questions flooded her mind. She rinsed her cocoa butter body wash, off of her chocolate curves and stepped out of the shower to brush her teeth. She finished in the bathroom and made her way back down the hall to her bedroom. She grabbed her body butter and covered each spot of her voluptuous body, making sure her skin was fully hydrated. She opened the door to her walk-in closet and stepped in. Wondering what she should wear to the airport. After searching for nearly fifteen minutes, she decided on some lightly distressed jeans, and a coral peplum top, showing just enough of cleavage from her size DD breast. She found her leopard print, gold studded flats and slipped them on. Then she stepped in front of the mirror and grabbed her curling iron, after curling her hair and putting on her makeup - she was ready to go. Looking in the mirror, once more to double check herself - she took a deep breath and she knew she was ready to go. She grabbed her sunglasses and her Michael Kors handbag and walked out the door. She got in the car to go pick up Shae, she knew once she was with her best friend most of her nerves would subside. *beep beep* Chrissy honked waiting for Shae to come out the front door. Promptly, she steps out of the front door dressed to impress. She wore tribal print leggings and a turquoise top - her hair was beautifully laid and she walked with so much confidence. "Well looky here, someone's on time today!" Chrissy teased her. "Shut up girl, you always talking shit." Shae said in laughter. "Damn, I didn't tell you to come with me looking better than I do." Chrissy said in a joking tone of jealousy. "I can't help that I'm fine." Shae responded ; they complimented each other - that's why they were best friends. When one was anxious about a situation, the other was there to assure everything would be okay. Chrissy put the car in drive, and together they made their way to the airport. "So are you still nervous?" Shae asked Chrissy. In a pessamistic tone Chrissy replied "Yeah, a little. I'm just not sure what to expect. I mean.. what if --" "Stop right there." Shae instructed. "If it's not postive don't even say it. This is going to be an amazing experience, how often do fine ass men fly across the country to see you? You're worrying about nothing. Don't do that to yourself." she said. *sigh* "Yeah, you're right girl." Chrissy said, reluctantly. She knew her best friend was right, besides - if the shoe was on the other foot, she would have said the same thing to her.