Meet Chrissy

Chrissy stretched as her alarm rang from her cellphone, echoing in her ears. "Another day.." she sighed as she placed her two feet on the plush beige colored carpet. Being a full-time college student required her to be up at six each morning. Still half asleep, she made her way to the bathroom and started her shower. As the water warmed up she pulled her t-shirt from over her head, and slid her boyshorts over her thick thighs uncovering her many curves. Chrissy was a chocolate-skinned, plus sized woman. But being voluptuous never stopped her, she had just as much confidence as anyone. She stepped in the shower grabbing her body wash and scrubbing off the night before. After her shower, she dried off and lotioned up. She brushed her teeth, put her hair in a high bun and applied light makeup. She put on her scrubs, and her sneakers. Grabbed her purse and bookbag, and her keys off of the counter and left out the door. Chrissy was going to a medicine based college along with her best friend Shae. They took the long 50 minute commute together, each morning. On her way to Shae's house - she thought about how great her life was, she was graduating college in a couple months. She lived in a beautiful home and drove a nice car. She didn't want for anything, all becuase she had two extremely successful parents who had been married for 20 years. She had a younger brother who was her everything. One would think, she had all she would want - but something was missing, she wanted something more. She wanted love.